Audi A6 2016 Price, Hong Kong Godfather 1991, Wage Determination Economics, Dear Zindagi Review, Oblivion Skeleton Key, Farm House For Sale Near Brampton, Emmylou Harris Age, How To Use Nailess Sawtooth Hangers, " />

synonyms for not smart

synonyms for not smart

Use in a sentence: ‘I’m not surprised at his doltish behaviour, he has a reputation for being dim-witted.’ 3 letter words AIL - APT - HEP - HIP - MOD - NEW - SLY 4 letter … Synonyms for smart in Free Thesaurus. #38 “I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you.” #39 “Sometimes I wish I was a bird… so I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads.” #40 “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. Especially for self-awareness. There are many […] Last edited on Feb 20 2010. Amidst a tangled web. See more words with the same meaning: sex or not-quite-sex (ambiguous terms). What are another words for Smart? These are one-liners that you really don't want people to use to describe you. What does not smart mean? Not too bright . In English, we have lots of creative and colourful ways of saying that someone is not very smart! Definition of not smart in the Definitions.net dictionary. a smart, possibly nerdy person. Synonyms for not include far from, noway, no way, opposite of, poles apart from, anything but, not at all, a long way from, different from and not quite. Citation from "Lost Nazi nuke-project uranium found in Dutch scrapyard", The Register, 19 February 2010 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.See more words with the same meaning: intelligent, smart. Antonyms for smart. It's nicer to use these though instead of calling someone an idiot. More 2300 Smart synonyms. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! I admit you may want to ask your smart speaker how to pronounce it. See more words with the same … It’s not very nice to call someone ‘dumb’ or ‘stupid’, so in English we have a lot of funny expressions to use instead. 162 synonyms for smart: chic, trim, neat, fashionable, stylish, fine, … Submitted by Dennis from San Francisco, CA, USA on Oct 21 2001. an obscene quantity. Being wise means you’ve learned to use the intelligence you do have. There’s a zen component to it too. Bright, chic, sharp. Free thesaurus definition of words used to describe unintelligent people from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary online with thesaurus and with pronunciation from Macmillan Education. Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for SMART We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word smart will help you to finish your crossword today. That’s not true. This is a proper medical term for a pain in the tailbone or coccyx. There’s an African proverb that says you have to be smart to know you’re not smart. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed! You have to be wise. Full list of synonyms for Smart is here. Information and translations of not smart in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Not so much in accepting the status quo (although some … Doltish. But be careful - if someone is intelligent and you use one of these babies on them, you … noun. A list of phrases to describe someone who is not very smart. Meaning of not smart. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. I really thought you already knew.” [Read: 45 Saddest lost love quotes for the broken-hearted] 1. Meaning – Heavy, dull, thick, cloddish, lacking in mental acuity, brainless. Submitted by Stuart O. from … Shortened form of ass-load.My English 102 professor is making us read an ass of novels this semester! Last edited on Oct 21 2001.

Audi A6 2016 Price, Hong Kong Godfather 1991, Wage Determination Economics, Dear Zindagi Review, Oblivion Skeleton Key, Farm House For Sale Near Brampton, Emmylou Harris Age, How To Use Nailess Sawtooth Hangers,

Post a Comment