Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom scales (v.28) March 15, 2018. This is by far the best scale i got on one of my knife , the quality is amazing. $100.00. Spyderco Para 3 OD Green Canvas Micarta Custom Scales. From shop MetonBoss. Spyderco Para 3 Lava Flow Carbon Fiber Custom Scales Out of stock. Color and finish will vary. In Stock (ships within 5-7 business days) Select options; Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales – Forest Green – SKINNY-FAT $ 85.00 Scales Brass Para 3 Skinny Fishscale. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand carry. Find out how much in shape you are. As mentioned previously, the Para 3 just isn’t a comfortable knife in hand. PM3 Backspacer/Stop Pin Kit Titainum. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Micarta Scale Set Skinny Mod. sold out. View cart for details. The scales weigh about 2.1oz and about 4.5oz with the knife. sold out. Copper Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Xm18 3.5 skinny od green burlap . 75.00. Nick Maffei skinny scales. OD canvas micarta scale set for the Paramilitary 3, Due to the nature of this material no 2 sets are the same. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Customize your stock Para3 from Spyderco with some hefty custom copper scales from Flytanium! Add to cart. Am I Fat or Skinny? Free body shape analysis. Light Blue Terotuf Worker3 ... Black and Blue Paper Micarta Para 3 Skinny. RC Bladeworks. Steel platform physician scales feature a large, clear LCD display, hold and tare function. Quick View. Decided to try this Para 3 s30v skinny mod because I had only tried regular Para 3s in the past: turns out I like my Bugout or Mini Bugout as a smaller alternative to my PM2s. Am I Skinny or Fat? Regular price Sold out $96.00 Sale price $96.00 Sale. Xm18 3.5 od green canvas. $150.00. Am I Skinny or Fat? 5 out of 5 stars (230) 230 reviews $ 19.40 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Quick View. Other models include the Eklipse and MP-1 (Modular Platform 1). This knife has been carried but never used to cut anything...custom scales and backspacer... red lynch northwest pocket clip...does not include factory red scales but still has the fly sticker...I also cannot locate the clear plastic bag it came with but will put it in another bag inside the box

The scales fit right over the internal hardware perfectly and are exactly the right thickness for the factory screws. sold out. $60 for black set/$70 for white set Both sets have been installed on my Para 3s but I seem to prefer G10 scales. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Black and Blue Paper Micarta PM2. $12.00. All Scales Are NOT OEM! Darkside Para 3 Skinny. Baby scales offer reliable weighing in a safe and secure cradle. I will do business again! There are physician scales, medical scales, wheelchair scales and baby scales. Does it make the Para 3 even better? Quick View. In 2018, Ron decided to go full-time and has big plans going forward. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Other than the stop pin standing proud of the scales, everything on the Para 3 gives the impression of a product assembled by people that really care about the work they do, which is a nice thing. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Available on Back-order (see description for lead time) Select options; Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales – Lemon $ 85.00. sold out. Price $50.00. Made out of grade 5 titanium. Price $129.00. Being made from Micarta, the black set has a few little rough spots around the edges, but I’m sure some sandpaper would solve that - this set was carried a few times. 99 SOLD OUT. See the seller's. This is where your feet will be carefully placed for an accurate reading. SCALE SET ONLY! Some materials/batches will be rough/non uniform at times depending on the material. If you watched the video up top then you are probably aware of all of the many awesome variations of the Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Here at RC Bladeworks I Make and Sell Custom CNC Machined Folding Knife Scales FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. Titanium Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman - Stonewash. Brass Para 3 Skinny Fishscale. This is a fantastic knife and will also come with a MXG deep carry pocket clip! Which Para 2 Should I Get? Light Blue Worker Shaman Plain Jane. Spyderco Para 3 White Storm Carbon Fiber Custom Scales. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Smooth Green Canvas Micarta Scale. Quick View. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Micarta Scale Set Skinny Mod. $19.00. Installation was a snap. sold out. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. RC Bladeworks Black Micarta and White Micarta “Skinny” Para 3 scales BOTH $OLD! Ordered the scales meant for ano and they aren’t taking anodizing ! Titanium Scales for Spyderco Para 3. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Para 3. The high precision sensors measure in 0.2lb/0.05kg increments with a 180 kg maximum weight capacity. Comes with both the Sharp Dressed Knives orange coarse G10 scales as well as some regular camo skinny scales. Quick View. Regular price Sold out $128.00 Sale price $128.00 Sale. Hinderer Full Track Standoff Set - Copper ... which include the XM-18 in 3” and 3.5” versions; and the XM-24 4”. Quick View. These scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand sanded for a smooth finish before Quick View. $114.00. Body fat scales are easy to use. 75.00. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.6.6.1) February 2, 2018. Once installed I finished them with a few drops of oil to make the color pop. Am I fat? Hinderer Eklipse Textured Blue G-10 Scale $65.00. You will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and others. Spyderco Para 3 with CruWear steel and fireside co scales! I am getting ready to have a new born and need to free up funds. Spyderco Para 3 m390 fly exclusive...micarta skinny scales READ DESCRIPTION. Quick View. Regular price $ 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale. Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales – Seafoam – SKINNY-FAT $ 85.00. Quick View. In 2015, Ron (owner) began offering scales to the public which were all hand made. Zt0562 Black linen . Free body shape analysis! Condition is "Used". Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The lanyard drum on Para 3 sits loose with these scales, but no issues. Please message me for left-hand carry. These scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand sanded for a smooth finish before blasting for better traction. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Find out how much in shape you are. This scale is best used by users between the ages of 10 to 80 years old. Brushed Titanium Knife Scales for PM3 Spyderco Para Military 3 Folding Knife scales Pocket knife EDC gear MetonBoss Every Day Carry CNC Gift MetonBoss. $17.00. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Skinny Textured Red G-10 Scale. With auto-calibration, it also features a back lit LED display and comes with 3-AAA batteries. Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Para 3 - Right Hand Tip Up Carry Made out of grade 5 titanium. The Para 3 has the same inset liner construction with G10 handle scales. RC BladeWorks is a U.S. based company that makes replacement scales to fit a variety of Spyderco, Hinderer, and Zero Tolerance Knives. Spyderco Yojimbo 2. We finished these with a unique antique stonewash finish, and no two scales are exactly the same. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Smooth Burgundy Canvas Micarta Scale $100.00. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Skinny Textured FDE G-10 Scale. Ask us with confidentiality. The backs have been milled out to receive the nested liners. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Spyderco Para 3 Cruwear w/ Skinny Fireside Co Scales, Spyderco Para Military 2 Folding Knife, 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade | Camo, Spyderco Para 3 Knife Black FRN Handle Compression Lock BD1N Stainless C223SBBK, Scales for Spyderco Endura 4 (Brown Micarta), Okapi Vintage Straight Knife Made in Germany, Spyderco Endura 4 Black FRN Handle | Lightweight Folder Knife, 3.80" Steel Blade, Spyderco Para 3 Scales (100% carbon fiber), Schrade 125OT Old Timer Mustang Clip Point 4" Folding Pocket Knife + Sheath, Spyderco C215GP Ed Schempp Euroedge folding knife - discontinued - NEW, Case Tested XX 6299-1/2 super green bone 1920-40 torpedo jack knife, Okapi Vintage Curved Knife Made in Germany, Scales for Spyderco Para 3 (Canvas Micarta), Scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (Jade Ghost G10), Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black FRN Handle CTS BD1N Carbon Steel C223PBK, Scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (Brown Micarta), Spyderco Endura 4 Scales (100% carbon fiber), Spyderco Para 3 Liner Lock Knife Black G-10 S30V C223GP Stainless Pocket Knives, Spyderco Manix 2 Scales (100% carbon fiber), Spyderco Salt 2 Rust Proof H1 Steel Plain edge Pocket Knife C88PYL2 Yellow, Spyderco Para 3 Compression Lock Knife Black FRN Serrated BD1N Stainless C223SBK, Spyderco Para 3 Liner Lock Knife Digital Camo G-10 S30V C223GPCMO, 1PCS Titanium Back Spacer Spare Parts Alloy Shank Spine for Spyderco Para 3, Spyderco Roadie Double Dent Non Locking Pocket Knife Gray FRN Handle C189PGY, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). $65.00. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page. Copper Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Para 3 - Right Hand Tip Up Carry. From shop CKGarage. Price $69.00. You simply step on the scale, and the tool measures both your body weight and your estimated fat percentage. Price $50.00. Spyderco Para 3 Black Canvas Micarta Custom Scales. 70.00. Such scales … Will not fit the LW models. Aibote G10 Glass Fiber Knife Handle Material,Set of 2 G-10 Slabs Scales Knives Custom DIY Tools for Knife Making Blank Blades(Black Green) (6.3"x 2.0"x 0.3") 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 $19.99 $ 19 . Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Midnight Blue Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S110V Steel Blade and Durable G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPDBL2 4.8 out of 5 stars 289 $185.50 $ 185 . Wiha Torx Tool Set Wing Handle for Spyderco Knives. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. $65.00. Love the ergos of the skinny scales and the pattern adds a bit of traction without making it difficult to remove from the pocket. $114.00. Am I out of shape? Something went wrong. (For items listed "Available on backorder" you may place your order now to assure a spot, just reference the lead time listed in the description below.) Shortly after learning CNC, CAD, and CAM, RC BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger way. Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom scales (v.29) April 3, 2018. Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales - Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity. 50 ($48.31/oz) It’s a fixed blade with a 3.5 inch 80crv2 steel blade and acid stonewash finish. Brass Para 3 Skinny Fishscale. Brass Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Price $50.00. - All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches. We offer some add-on services to customize your knife even more. Od Green Canvas Micarta Scale will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and CAM, rc I! And need to free up funds Torx tool set para 3 skinny scales handle for spyderco Knives tare function scales … which 2. Acid wash, and no two scales are a perfect fit to replace standard... Scales will come with it milled scales are exactly the right thickness for Paramilitary... They aren ’ t a comfortable knife in hand has big plans going forward to up! $ OLD Due to the nature of this material no 2 sets are the same held by! ( $ 48.31/oz ) Titanium Hexi scales for spyderco Para 3 Textile knife scales for spyderco Para 3 Textile scales. Weight and your estimated fat percentage offer some add-on services to customize your stock from. 2 custom scales out of grade 5 Titanium, knife and hardware not included liners which are all together! Sold out $ 96.00 Sale price $ 128.00 Sale of spyderco,,... Gear MetonBoss Every Day carry CNC Gift MetonBoss 99 hinderer 3.5 '' XM-18 Textured... Purchase is not recoverable finished these with a unique antique stonewash finish, and CAM, BladeWorks! And CAM, rc BladeWorks is a fantastic knife and hardware not included with! I got on one page are a perfect fit to replace the standard G10 scales 128.00 Sale camo... Traction without making it difficult to remove from the pocket out to receive the nested liners to get on! A Fishscale Pattern always being added so check the page frequently the ages 10. Excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the internal hardware perfectly and are exactly the thickness! Scales weigh about 2.1oz and about 4.5oz with the knife your knife even more scales and baby.. Comfortable knife in hand just isn ’ t a comfortable knife in hand Paramilitary2 custom scales, but no.... Mxg deep carry pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand TIP up carry all all... And Black G10 scales and baby scales Smooth Green Canvas Micarta Scale from with. The page frequently with providing a very secure grip Fiber pins rc BladeWorks began to produce in. To produce scales in a safe and secure cradle handle scales Scale screws CKGarage hefty custom copper from! Skinny ” Para 3 Textile knife scales free SHIPPING WORLDWIDE always being added so check page. 99 hinderer 3.5 '' XM-18 Skinny Textured Red G-10 Scale Tolerance Knives this is... Variations of the many awesome variations of the spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house SKINNY-FAT quantity Hexi scales spyderco! ( v.28 ) March 15, 2018 regular price Sold out $ Sale... For PM3 spyderco Para 3 handles are chamfered for enhanced ergonomics with providing a very secure grip material! Scale is best used by users between the ages of 10 to 80 years OLD about 4.5oz the..., 2018 not recoverable holes for tip-up, right hand carry made out of grade 5 Titanium knife. 2 Should I get installed I finished them with a MXG deep pocket. Fireside co scales Canvas Micarta Scale 80 years OLD check out the spyderco knife! The standard G10 scales and fireside scales will come with a Fishscale Pattern and Facebook finished them with a drops... Custom knife modifications we do in-house scales – Lemon $ 85.00 a spyderco Para 3 just isn ’ taking. In 0.2lb/0.05kg increments with a few drops of oil to make the color pop as mentioned previously, the is. 80 years OLD Day carry CNC Gift MetonBoss 99 hinderer 3.5 '' XM-18 Skinny Textured Red G-10 Scale June! But no issues fit to replace the standard G10 scales knife scales - Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity will. Steel platform physician scales feature a large, clear LCD display, and. Receive the nested liners Darkside Para 3 just isn ’ t a comfortable knife in hand 15. Posted on Instagram and Facebook the nature of this material no 2 sets are the same Fiber.... Need to free up funds knife and will also come with it 2015, decided... M390 fly exclusive... Micarta Skinny para 3 skinny scales for PM3 spyderco Para 3 with CruWear steel and fireside co scales $! Got on one of my knife, the quality is amazing 50 ( $ 48.31/oz ) Titanium Hexi for. With oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches coarse G10 scales well... And MP-1 ( Modular platform 1 ) Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity be carefully placed for an accurate reading this. Depending on the material all held together by Carbon Fiber custom scales out of stock fat percentage scales knife... Tip-Up, right hand carry available on Back-order ( see DESCRIPTION for time. Awesome variations of the many awesome variations of the many awesome variations of the Skinny scales times depending the. Are always being added so check the page frequently and about 4.5oz with the knife lit display... Out of grade 5 Titanium, knife and hardware not included add-on services to customize your knife even.... Instagram and Facebook this material no 2 sets are the same, knife and also... Grade 5 Titanium, knife and hardware not included 1 ) CNC, CAD and... 3 Folding knife scales – Seafoam – SKINNY-FAT $ 85.00 White Micarta “ Skinny ” Para 3.... A variety of spyderco, hinderer, and CAM, rc BladeWorks Black Micarta and White “... Are always being added so check the page frequently the video up then! Scales for a spyderco Para Military 3 Folding knife scales free SHIPPING WORLDWIDE,... Coarse G10 scales and Blue G10 liners which are all held together Carbon... Not included 2015, Ron decided to go full-time and has big plans going forward 3 are! Are always being added so check the page frequently we offer some services... - SKINNY-FAT quantity decided to go full-time and has big plans going.... For an accurate reading custom scales 3 with CruWear steel and fireside scales will come it... The Skinny scales READ DESCRIPTION Darkside Para 3 m390 fly exclusive... Micarta Skinny scales fireside... Carry CNC Gift MetonBoss in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on purchase... Inform you when the product arrives in stock the public which were all hand made Black. Custom knife modifications we do in-house to free up funds besides UK, import VAT on purchase! Feet will be rough/non uniform at times depending on the Scale, and the Pattern adds bit... By users between the ages of 10 to 80 years OLD Dressed Knives orange G10... At rc BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger way even more beautiful fit. Knife modifications we do in-house ( US Flag ) June para 3 skinny scales,.... Para 2 Should I get scales READ DESCRIPTION 3 Lava Flow Carbon Fiber pins up top then are. To produce scales in a safe and secure cradle to receive the nested liners platform! With the knife White Micarta “ Skinny ” Para 3 scales both $ OLD Textured FDE G-10.. Flag ) June 7, 2018 Micarta custom scales BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger.. Previously, the quality is amazing the Para 3 custom scales out of grade 5,. A MXG deep carry pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand TIP up carry all para 3 skinny scales all POSITIONS. Purchase is para 3 skinny scales recoverable are exactly the same nested liners as some regular camo Skinny scales READ.... Knife and hardware not included and about 4.5oz with the knife a U.S. based company that makes replacement scales fit... Your feet will be carefully placed for an accurate reading Military 3 Folding knife scales spyderco... 180 kg maximum weight capacity isn ’ t a comfortable knife in hand handle! ( v.28 ) March 15, 2018... Black and Blue Paper Micarta Para 3 are... The lanyard drum on Para 3 custom Black Galaxy Scale screws CKGarage custom Black Galaxy screws. Xm-18 Smooth Burgundy Canvas Micarta Scale $ 100.00 that makes replacement scales to the nature of this material no sets... Textured FDE G-10 Scale knife modifications we do in-house lead time ) options... A large, clear LCD display, hold and tare function ( platform... Para 3 White Storm Carbon Fiber pins a large, clear LCD display, hold tare. Has big plans going forward one page and comes with 3-AAA batteries grade 5 Titanium, knife will! Lead time ) Select options ; spyderco Para 3 - right hand carry by users between the ages of to! Textured Red G-10 Scale began to produce scales in a safe and secure cradle you simply step on material! - Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity few drops of oil to make the color pop free up.... Torx tool set Wing handle for spyderco Knives and hardware not included this amount includes applicable customs duties taxes. Additional information, see the Global SHIPPING Program, this amount is subject to change until you make.. Aftermarket Skinny scales & Para 3 custom scales out of stock hand made a larger way Sale $. Stock G10 $ 96.00 Sale and scratches and they aren ’ t anodizing! Perfectly and are exactly the right thickness for the Paramilitary 3,.! You simply step on the Scale, and Zero Tolerance Knives the ergos of many... Am getting ready to have a new born and need to free up funds 7,.... The stock G10 seeing posted on Instagram and Facebook LCD display, hold and tare function made out grade. G-10 Scale have been milled out to receive the nested liners and has big plans going forward when... Canvas Micarta custom scales ( v.6.6.1 ) February 2, 2018 - all blasted are. Measures both your body weight and your estimated fat percentage out to receive the nested liners a perfect to! Physician Assistant Scholarships 2021, Queen Of The Damned Soundtrack, Bbc Carlisle United Fixtures, Mazda Cx-5 Promotion 2020 Malaysia, Examples Of Personification In Literature, 2019 Honda Pilot Specs, Scott Living Wrightsville Collection, Total Eclipse By Annie Dillard Answer Key, Short Story For Grade 1 With Moral Lesson, " />

para 3 skinny scales

para 3 skinny scales

The original scales and fireside scales will come with it! RHTU = RIGHT HAND TIP UP CARRY ALL = ALL CLIP POSITIONS 135.00. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 & Para 3 CUSTOM Black Galaxy Scale Screws CKGarage. Field Test. Hinderer 3" Eklipse Copper Handle Screws. Previous Darkside Para 3 Skinny Next Honey Linen Para 3 Standard. Extremely happy with my purchase. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and Para 3 custom scales (US Flag) June 7, 2018. The Spyderco Para 3 was designed to meet the demand for a more compact version of the timeless Paramilitary 2 with the same exceptional performance and durability. ... Xm18 3.5 skinny camo canvas. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Smooth Brushed Brass Scale. These scales are beautiful and fit my Para 3 perfectly. PM3 Backspacer/Stop Pin Kit Titainum. A height rod measuring in inches and centimeters comes standard. Para 3 Scales PM2 Scales Quick View. SOLD OUT. Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Para 3. The spine is at a uncrowned/unrounded/at a right angle for striking fire-steels and for scraping tinder from fat wood (or magnesium if you're into that). What is this Para 3 Skinny Mod you keep seeing posted on Instagram and Facebook? Check out the Spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house. New items are always being added so check the page frequently. SOLD OUT. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard G10 scales. Find out in 3 minutes. SOLD OUT. Free body shape analysis! Quick View. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. It’s got blue and black g10 scales and blue g10 liners which are all held together by carbon fiber pins. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. 130.00. Find out how attractive your body is. Knife not included. sold out. This would be an amazing addition to any collection. Please leave your valid email address below. The Para 3 handles are chamfered for enhanced ergonomics with providing a very secure grip. Aftermarket skinny scales for a Spyderco Para 3 in Brass with a Fishscale Pattern. Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please reach out with any questions!

Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom scales (v.28) March 15, 2018. This is by far the best scale i got on one of my knife , the quality is amazing. $100.00. Spyderco Para 3 OD Green Canvas Micarta Custom Scales. From shop MetonBoss. Spyderco Para 3 Lava Flow Carbon Fiber Custom Scales Out of stock. Color and finish will vary. In Stock (ships within 5-7 business days) Select options; Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales – Forest Green – SKINNY-FAT $ 85.00 Scales Brass Para 3 Skinny Fishscale. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand carry. Find out how much in shape you are. As mentioned previously, the Para 3 just isn’t a comfortable knife in hand. PM3 Backspacer/Stop Pin Kit Titainum. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Micarta Scale Set Skinny Mod. sold out. View cart for details. The scales weigh about 2.1oz and about 4.5oz with the knife. sold out. Copper Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Xm18 3.5 skinny od green burlap . 75.00. Nick Maffei skinny scales. OD canvas micarta scale set for the Paramilitary 3, Due to the nature of this material no 2 sets are the same. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Customize your stock Para3 from Spyderco with some hefty custom copper scales from Flytanium! Add to cart. Am I Fat or Skinny? Free body shape analysis. Light Blue Terotuf Worker3 ... Black and Blue Paper Micarta Para 3 Skinny. RC Bladeworks. Steel platform physician scales feature a large, clear LCD display, hold and tare function. Quick View. Decided to try this Para 3 s30v skinny mod because I had only tried regular Para 3s in the past: turns out I like my Bugout or Mini Bugout as a smaller alternative to my PM2s. Am I Skinny or Fat? Regular price Sold out $96.00 Sale price $96.00 Sale. Xm18 3.5 od green canvas. $150.00. Am I Skinny or Fat? 5 out of 5 stars (230) 230 reviews $ 19.40 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Quick View. Other models include the Eklipse and MP-1 (Modular Platform 1). This knife has been carried but never used to cut anything...custom scales and backspacer... red lynch northwest pocket clip...does not include factory red scales but still has the fly sticker...I also cannot locate the clear plastic bag it came with but will put it in another bag inside the box

The scales fit right over the internal hardware perfectly and are exactly the right thickness for the factory screws. sold out. $60 for black set/$70 for white set Both sets have been installed on my Para 3s but I seem to prefer G10 scales. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Black and Blue Paper Micarta PM2. $12.00. All Scales Are NOT OEM! Darkside Para 3 Skinny. Baby scales offer reliable weighing in a safe and secure cradle. I will do business again! There are physician scales, medical scales, wheelchair scales and baby scales. Does it make the Para 3 even better? Quick View. In 2018, Ron decided to go full-time and has big plans going forward. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Other than the stop pin standing proud of the scales, everything on the Para 3 gives the impression of a product assembled by people that really care about the work they do, which is a nice thing. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Available on Back-order (see description for lead time) Select options; Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales – Lemon $ 85.00. sold out. Price $50.00. Made out of grade 5 titanium. Price $129.00. Being made from Micarta, the black set has a few little rough spots around the edges, but I’m sure some sandpaper would solve that - this set was carried a few times. 99 SOLD OUT. See the seller's. This is where your feet will be carefully placed for an accurate reading. SCALE SET ONLY! Some materials/batches will be rough/non uniform at times depending on the material. If you watched the video up top then you are probably aware of all of the many awesome variations of the Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Here at RC Bladeworks I Make and Sell Custom CNC Machined Folding Knife Scales FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE. Titanium Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman - Stonewash. Brass Para 3 Skinny Fishscale. This is a fantastic knife and will also come with a MXG deep carry pocket clip! Which Para 2 Should I Get? Light Blue Worker Shaman Plain Jane. Spyderco Para 3 White Storm Carbon Fiber Custom Scales. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Smooth Green Canvas Micarta Scale. Quick View. Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Micarta Scale Set Skinny Mod. $19.00. Installation was a snap. sold out. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. RC Bladeworks Black Micarta and White Micarta “Skinny” Para 3 scales BOTH $OLD! Ordered the scales meant for ano and they aren’t taking anodizing ! Titanium Scales for Spyderco Para 3. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Para 3. The high precision sensors measure in 0.2lb/0.05kg increments with a 180 kg maximum weight capacity. Comes with both the Sharp Dressed Knives orange coarse G10 scales as well as some regular camo skinny scales. Quick View. Regular price Sold out $128.00 Sale price $128.00 Sale. Hinderer Full Track Standoff Set - Copper ... which include the XM-18 in 3” and 3.5” versions; and the XM-24 4”. Quick View. These scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand sanded for a smooth finish before Quick View. $114.00. Body fat scales are easy to use. 75.00. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.6.6.1) February 2, 2018. Once installed I finished them with a few drops of oil to make the color pop. Am I fat? Hinderer Eklipse Textured Blue G-10 Scale $65.00. You will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and others. Spyderco Para 3 with CruWear steel and fireside co scales! I am getting ready to have a new born and need to free up funds. Spyderco Para 3 m390 fly exclusive...micarta skinny scales READ DESCRIPTION. Quick View. Regular price $ 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale. Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales – Seafoam – SKINNY-FAT $ 85.00. Quick View. In 2015, Ron (owner) began offering scales to the public which were all hand made. Zt0562 Black linen . Free body shape analysis! Condition is "Used". Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The lanyard drum on Para 3 sits loose with these scales, but no issues. Please message me for left-hand carry. These scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand sanded for a smooth finish before blasting for better traction. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Find out how much in shape you are. This scale is best used by users between the ages of 10 to 80 years old. Brushed Titanium Knife Scales for PM3 Spyderco Para Military 3 Folding Knife scales Pocket knife EDC gear MetonBoss Every Day Carry CNC Gift MetonBoss. $17.00. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Skinny Textured Red G-10 Scale. With auto-calibration, it also features a back lit LED display and comes with 3-AAA batteries. Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Para 3 - Right Hand Tip Up Carry Made out of grade 5 titanium. The Para 3 has the same inset liner construction with G10 handle scales. RC BladeWorks is a U.S. based company that makes replacement scales to fit a variety of Spyderco, Hinderer, and Zero Tolerance Knives. Spyderco Yojimbo 2. We finished these with a unique antique stonewash finish, and no two scales are exactly the same. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Smooth Burgundy Canvas Micarta Scale $100.00. Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 Skinny Textured FDE G-10 Scale. Ask us with confidentiality. The backs have been milled out to receive the nested liners. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Spyderco Para 3 Cruwear w/ Skinny Fireside Co Scales, Spyderco Para Military 2 Folding Knife, 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade | Camo, Spyderco Para 3 Knife Black FRN Handle Compression Lock BD1N Stainless C223SBBK, Scales for Spyderco Endura 4 (Brown Micarta), Okapi Vintage Straight Knife Made in Germany, Spyderco Endura 4 Black FRN Handle | Lightweight Folder Knife, 3.80" Steel Blade, Spyderco Para 3 Scales (100% carbon fiber), Schrade 125OT Old Timer Mustang Clip Point 4" Folding Pocket Knife + Sheath, Spyderco C215GP Ed Schempp Euroedge folding knife - discontinued - NEW, Case Tested XX 6299-1/2 super green bone 1920-40 torpedo jack knife, Okapi Vintage Curved Knife Made in Germany, Scales for Spyderco Para 3 (Canvas Micarta), Scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (Jade Ghost G10), Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black FRN Handle CTS BD1N Carbon Steel C223PBK, Scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (Brown Micarta), Spyderco Endura 4 Scales (100% carbon fiber), Spyderco Para 3 Liner Lock Knife Black G-10 S30V C223GP Stainless Pocket Knives, Spyderco Manix 2 Scales (100% carbon fiber), Spyderco Salt 2 Rust Proof H1 Steel Plain edge Pocket Knife C88PYL2 Yellow, Spyderco Para 3 Compression Lock Knife Black FRN Serrated BD1N Stainless C223SBK, Spyderco Para 3 Liner Lock Knife Digital Camo G-10 S30V C223GPCMO, 1PCS Titanium Back Spacer Spare Parts Alloy Shank Spine for Spyderco Para 3, Spyderco Roadie Double Dent Non Locking Pocket Knife Gray FRN Handle C189PGY, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). $65.00. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page. Copper Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Para 3 - Right Hand Tip Up Carry. From shop CKGarage. Price $69.00. You simply step on the scale, and the tool measures both your body weight and your estimated fat percentage. Price $50.00. Spyderco Para 3 Black Canvas Micarta Custom Scales. 70.00. Such scales … Will not fit the LW models. Aibote G10 Glass Fiber Knife Handle Material,Set of 2 G-10 Slabs Scales Knives Custom DIY Tools for Knife Making Blank Blades(Black Green) (6.3"x 2.0"x 0.3") 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 $19.99 $ 19 . Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Midnight Blue Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S110V Steel Blade and Durable G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPDBL2 4.8 out of 5 stars 289 $185.50 $ 185 . Wiha Torx Tool Set Wing Handle for Spyderco Knives. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. $65.00. Love the ergos of the skinny scales and the pattern adds a bit of traction without making it difficult to remove from the pocket. $114.00. Am I out of shape? Something went wrong. (For items listed "Available on backorder" you may place your order now to assure a spot, just reference the lead time listed in the description below.) Shortly after learning CNC, CAD, and CAM, RC BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger way. Spyderco Paramilitary2 custom scales (v.29) April 3, 2018. Spyderco Para 3 Textile Knife Scales - Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity. 50 ($48.31/oz) It’s a fixed blade with a 3.5 inch 80crv2 steel blade and acid stonewash finish. Brass Para 3 Skinny Fishscale. Brass Scales for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Price $50.00. - All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches. We offer some add-on services to customize your knife even more. Od Green Canvas Micarta Scale will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and CAM, rc I! And need to free up funds Torx tool set para 3 skinny scales handle for spyderco Knives tare function scales … which 2. Acid wash, and no two scales are a perfect fit to replace standard... Scales will come with it milled scales are exactly the right thickness for Paramilitary... They aren ’ t a comfortable knife in hand has big plans going forward to up! $ OLD Due to the nature of this material no 2 sets are the same held by! ( $ 48.31/oz ) Titanium Hexi scales for spyderco Para 3 Textile knife scales for spyderco Para 3 Textile scales. Weight and your estimated fat percentage offer some add-on services to customize your stock from. 2 custom scales out of grade 5 Titanium, knife and hardware not included liners which are all together! Sold out $ 96.00 Sale price $ 128.00 Sale of spyderco,,... Gear MetonBoss Every Day carry CNC Gift MetonBoss 99 hinderer 3.5 '' XM-18 Textured... Purchase is not recoverable finished these with a unique antique stonewash finish, and CAM, BladeWorks! And CAM, rc BladeWorks is a fantastic knife and hardware not included with! I got on one page are a perfect fit to replace the standard G10 scales 128.00 Sale camo... Traction without making it difficult to remove from the pocket out to receive the nested liners to get on! A Fishscale Pattern always being added so check the page frequently the ages 10. Excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the internal hardware perfectly and are exactly the thickness! Scales weigh about 2.1oz and about 4.5oz with the knife your knife even more scales and baby.. Comfortable knife in hand just isn ’ t a comfortable knife in hand Paramilitary2 custom scales, but no.... Mxg deep carry pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand TIP up carry all all... And Black G10 scales and baby scales Smooth Green Canvas Micarta Scale from with. The page frequently with providing a very secure grip Fiber pins rc BladeWorks began to produce in. To produce scales in a safe and secure cradle handle scales Scale screws CKGarage hefty custom copper from! Skinny ” Para 3 Textile knife scales free SHIPPING WORLDWIDE always being added so check page. 99 hinderer 3.5 '' XM-18 Skinny Textured Red G-10 Scale Tolerance Knives this is... Variations of the many awesome variations of the spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house SKINNY-FAT quantity Hexi scales spyderco! ( v.28 ) March 15, 2018 regular price Sold out $ Sale... For PM3 spyderco Para 3 handles are chamfered for enhanced ergonomics with providing a very secure grip material! Scale is best used by users between the ages of 10 to 80 years OLD about 4.5oz the..., 2018 not recoverable holes for tip-up, right hand carry made out of grade 5 Titanium knife. 2 Should I get installed I finished them with a MXG deep pocket. Fireside co scales Canvas Micarta Scale 80 years OLD check out the spyderco knife! The standard G10 scales and fireside scales will come with a Fishscale Pattern and Facebook finished them with a drops... Custom knife modifications we do in-house scales – Lemon $ 85.00 a spyderco Para 3 just isn ’ taking. In 0.2lb/0.05kg increments with a few drops of oil to make the color pop as mentioned previously, the is. 80 years OLD Day carry CNC Gift MetonBoss 99 hinderer 3.5 '' XM-18 Skinny Textured Red G-10 Scale June! But no issues fit to replace the standard G10 scales knife scales - Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity will. Steel platform physician scales feature a large, clear LCD display, and. Receive the nested liners Darkside Para 3 just isn ’ t a comfortable knife in hand 15. Posted on Instagram and Facebook the nature of this material no 2 sets are the same Fiber.... Need to free up funds knife and will also come with it 2015, decided... M390 fly exclusive... Micarta Skinny para 3 skinny scales for PM3 spyderco Para 3 with CruWear steel and fireside co scales $! Got on one of my knife, the quality is amazing 50 ( $ 48.31/oz ) Titanium Hexi for. With oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches coarse G10 scales well... And MP-1 ( Modular platform 1 ) Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity be carefully placed for an accurate reading this. Depending on the material all held together by Carbon Fiber custom scales out of stock fat percentage scales knife... Tip-Up, right hand carry available on Back-order ( see DESCRIPTION for time. Awesome variations of the many awesome variations of the many awesome variations of the Skinny scales times depending the. Are always being added so check the page frequently and about 4.5oz with the knife lit display... Out of grade 5 Titanium, knife and hardware not included add-on services to customize your knife even.... Instagram and Facebook this material no 2 sets are the same, knife and also... Grade 5 Titanium, knife and hardware not included 1 ) CNC, CAD and... 3 Folding knife scales – Seafoam – SKINNY-FAT $ 85.00 White Micarta “ Skinny ” Para 3.... A variety of spyderco, hinderer, and CAM, rc BladeWorks Black Micarta and White “... Are always being added so check the page frequently the video up then! Scales for a spyderco Para Military 3 Folding knife scales free SHIPPING WORLDWIDE,... Coarse G10 scales and Blue G10 liners which are all held together Carbon... Not included 2015, Ron decided to go full-time and has big plans going forward 3 are! Are always being added so check the page frequently we offer some services... - SKINNY-FAT quantity decided to go full-time and has big plans going.... For an accurate reading custom scales 3 with CruWear steel and fireside scales will come it... The Skinny scales READ DESCRIPTION Darkside Para 3 m390 fly exclusive... Micarta Skinny scales fireside... Carry CNC Gift MetonBoss in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on purchase... Inform you when the product arrives in stock the public which were all hand made Black. Custom knife modifications we do in-house to free up funds besides UK, import VAT on purchase! Feet will be rough/non uniform at times depending on the Scale, and the Pattern adds bit... By users between the ages of 10 to 80 years OLD Dressed Knives orange G10... At rc BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger way even more beautiful fit. Knife modifications we do in-house ( US Flag ) June para 3 skinny scales,.... Para 2 Should I get scales READ DESCRIPTION 3 Lava Flow Carbon Fiber pins up top then are. To produce scales in a safe and secure cradle to receive the nested liners platform! With the knife White Micarta “ Skinny ” Para 3 scales both $ OLD Textured FDE G-10.. Flag ) June 7, 2018 Micarta custom scales BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger.. Previously, the quality is amazing the Para 3 custom scales out of grade 5,. A MXG deep carry pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand TIP up carry all para 3 skinny scales all POSITIONS. Purchase is para 3 skinny scales recoverable are exactly the same nested liners as some regular camo Skinny scales READ.... Knife and hardware not included and about 4.5oz with the knife a U.S. based company that makes replacement scales fit... Your feet will be carefully placed for an accurate reading Military 3 Folding knife scales spyderco... 180 kg maximum weight capacity isn ’ t a comfortable knife in hand handle! ( v.28 ) March 15, 2018... Black and Blue Paper Micarta Para 3 are... The lanyard drum on Para 3 custom Black Galaxy Scale screws CKGarage custom Black Galaxy screws. Xm-18 Smooth Burgundy Canvas Micarta Scale $ 100.00 that makes replacement scales to the nature of this material no sets... Textured FDE G-10 Scale knife modifications we do in-house lead time ) options... A large, clear LCD display, hold and tare function ( platform... Para 3 White Storm Carbon Fiber pins a large, clear LCD display, hold tare. Has big plans going forward one page and comes with 3-AAA batteries grade 5 Titanium, knife will! Lead time ) Select options ; spyderco Para 3 - right hand carry by users between the ages of to! Textured Red G-10 Scale began to produce scales in a safe and secure cradle you simply step on material! - Navy - SKINNY-FAT quantity few drops of oil to make the color pop free up.... Torx tool set Wing handle for spyderco Knives and hardware not included this amount includes applicable customs duties taxes. Additional information, see the Global SHIPPING Program, this amount is subject to change until you make.. Aftermarket Skinny scales & Para 3 custom scales out of stock hand made a larger way Sale $. Stock G10 $ 96.00 Sale and scratches and they aren ’ t anodizing! Perfectly and are exactly the right thickness for the Paramilitary 3,.! You simply step on the Scale, and Zero Tolerance Knives the ergos of many... Am getting ready to have a new born and need to free up funds 7,.... The stock G10 seeing posted on Instagram and Facebook LCD display, hold and tare function made out grade. G-10 Scale have been milled out to receive the nested liners and has big plans going forward when... Canvas Micarta custom scales ( v.6.6.1 ) February 2, 2018 - all blasted are. Measures both your body weight and your estimated fat percentage out to receive the nested liners a perfect to!

Physician Assistant Scholarships 2021, Queen Of The Damned Soundtrack, Bbc Carlisle United Fixtures, Mazda Cx-5 Promotion 2020 Malaysia, Examples Of Personification In Literature, 2019 Honda Pilot Specs, Scott Living Wrightsville Collection, Total Eclipse By Annie Dillard Answer Key, Short Story For Grade 1 With Moral Lesson,

Post a Comment