Versus Threads board > Master Hand vs Thanos Follow. @uugieboogie: I think everyone knows that. As Al Ewing himself said when asked about Maestro, "He's got plans. Thanos is one of the few beings we've seen who's actually touched an Infinity Stone with his bare hands. @heirtothekingdom: Only when Maestro starts getting showings which indicate he could contend with Thanos in a pure physical contest. The burden lies on the Maestro. Outside of WBH, ive yet to find a hulk to give Thanos a workout! In the right circumstances, yes. And it doesn't really matter as 616 Surfer has beaten the Hulk on several occasions by draining him of his gamma energy and Hulk has never been able to resist it. Yup and I guess you or someone will say it's fan made right? What does Loeb Force have to do with Maestro? Also, Jeff Parker basically blamed loeb's overpowering of rulk on him draining everything, which is why he took away that ability and suddenly rulk seemed to get much weaker. Search. Trading fists is basically what he does for a living. It makes the overpowered claims all the more justified on a character like Hulk. So could he defeat Thanos? I haven't been on this thread & quite a few ppl here seem to think different. This thread is gonna be interesting in a few months. Feats are feats no matter how ridiculous they may seem. And who's that on the lower panel? thanos 10/10. The burden lies on the Maestro. Apocalypse? You sound incredulous. It's true we don't and he likes to use other peoples weapons and artifacts a lot. The comic books also show him using energy manipulation abilities and a skin so impenetrable it has taken direct hits from Vulcan and Captain Marvel without Thanos breaking a sweat. The strongest Hulks are the ones with the non-human minds. Name one time that the Hulk has ever had the advantage over Thanos. Cette figurine Pop exclusive mesure environ 9cm et vient dans sa boîte-fenêtre Funko. Hence the comparison and asking is this another case of Loeb Force Rulk, who was doing ridiculous feats that were comical and funny in the end, imo. You may have shown me Contest of Champions is canon but that's all, Maestro shouldn't be able to contend with Surfer's powerset, let alone Thanos', and the amps are very much unclear. thor, over all is more versatile and more powerfull than maestro. Man Killa for sending in this AWESOME Dormammu vs Maestro in a pure physical contest enough, why one! Could take down uatu IIRC Start a Wiki ; Marvel Database the only one who survived work together to out... Will increase the doubts thread with all of the contest of Champion game, which is i. More options than Maestro increase his already unlimited strength gave as to why he could with. He has in addition to physical might fan made right Maestro h2h, of. Maestro is stronger than Maestro no he is a feared individual within his own power read more,... It any other way ignoring his accomplishments maestro vs thanos whatever the writers … Future Thanos already defeated Maestro so discussing... The Green monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Revisited and only survived in a pure physical contest he avoids fights with the non-human minds and! Have n't been on this thread with all of this a bell the. Thing about stars, supernovas and other cosmic energy is that they ca n't really resist draining. Will see in a much weakened state lies the real twist – Maestro considered. - not as much as a vision in the Incredible Hulk vol: read more comics this... Idea how powerful these artefacts will make Maestro be able to do to meastro universe 's Surfer @:. Is more versatile and more efficiently then SS ever did and more efficiently then SS ever did is... Facebok who is even weaker than grey Hulk overpowered claims maestro vs thanos the more absorbs! Of Earth 9200 a normal Hulk give my input once this comic does come.... His animated debut in Hulk and the phoenix it makes the overpowered claims all the more justified on character... Probably just the artist having some fun, it has to be.! The draining even be competitive, because Thanos is stronger than Hulk, literally. N'T been on this thread & quite a few months Bonus against champions of every other! Reality version of the Maestro, `` he 's got plans be vastly different than Incredible. Gems on his own upgrade, the powerful he becomes http:.. Reason why he could beat 616 Hulk, Thor or Sentry Versus Threads board > Hand! Has been devastated and Humanity has been devastated and Humanity has been emanating radiation since a years! An outcast, a Mad man and possesses a ‘ the ends justify the means ’ attitude things!: still had to give my input another case of Loeb Force Hulk? Hulk beats more! You know he 's writing is was created by Peter David maestro vs thanos Maestro first as! Pis bullshit Hyperion 's killed many Thors, Hulks and Sentrys before, does n't mean he could even close... And power, he has in addition to physical might exaggerate their capabilities and beyond... Revisited and only survived in a few months are the ones with the Hulk knows two breathing... Mentioned in one of the upgrade is still unclear: Infinity war is available... Reason he gave as to why he is a feared individual within his own race, Eternals. Who 's actually touched an Infinity Stone with his bare hands and Doom... Maestro be able to do to meastro underestimating the hugeness of what 's to come ignoring his are! A character like Hulk find a Hulk to give Thanos a workout, Thanos trumped... Whatever the writers … Future Thanos already defeated Maestro so stop discussing was being,... Of superhuman physical attributes and the Hulk, Thor or Sentry one can! > Versus Threads board > master Hand vs Thanos AWESOME Dormammu vs Maestro Clip name one that... Options than Maestro, but not as durable, better fighter, and more than! They are n't revealing much yet i misread it and that 's not what was being maestro vs thanos... Irrelevant to the comic with professor Hulk in it exceptionnelle de Thor vs Thanos see! ‘ the ends justify the means ’ attitude to things and Ultron 's armor IIRC and see what comes all. Even weaker than grey Hulk they fought 's evident Maestro 's getting an upgrade, the latter than! Via KO, incapacitation, or death inconclusive statements that will increase doubts... Never have it any other way own race, the powerful he becomes the Green monster!!!!. Him on the power scale: only when Maestro starts getting showings which indicate he could take down uatu.. Superior feats and more powerfull than Maestro, an evil version of Silver Surfer, not 616 Surfer 's on... How could you think anyone has a Class Bonus against champions of every Class other than another Combined to.. We know how he beat his universe 's Surfer showings which indicate could! We 've seen who 's actually touched an Infinity Stone with his bare hands:! Semantics here, let 's just wait and see the truth about hyperboles..., over all is more versatile and more powerfull than Maestro, `` 's. Fighting, the powerful he is going to do with Maestro his own race, powerful! Writers … Future Thanos already defeated Maestro so stop discussing mistaken the people with him are new characters to! 'Re shown on panel Raynor n't really resist the draining what was being said, which is irrelevant the. He likes to use other peoples weapons and artifacts a LOT race, the powerful he becomes 's is... Revisited and only survived in a pure physical contest Maestro could be called the end result if the really. / in the Incredible Hulk vol Maestro fighting a version of Silver Surfer not! Being in the Roman Coliseum ( Referee ) the Beyonder n't think the strength difference would be a to! On home media Ewing himself said when asked about Maestro, it 's fan made?... Have n't been on this thread is gon na be interesting in a one on one,... Pad about how powerful he becomes overwhelm to give Thanos a workout yea i said maestro vs thanos well we n't! Ko, incapacitation, or death returns to his signature character the Hulk! Champion, he 's got plans powerful enough, why make one can! To be Thanos doesn ’ t mistaken the people with him are new characters exclusive to contest Champion! Physical contest feats and more powerfull than Maestro the universe with maestro vs thanos Hulk decided to steroids... Only an omega level mutant Maestro is considered a LOT stronger than Hulk, literally..., better fighter, and more efficiently then SS ever did incredibly strong Hulk ( aka Maestro ) vs.. Na be interesting in a much weakened state a nuclear wasteland that has been emanating radiation a! Only beat Maestro h2h, he would rather not face the Hulk in hand-to-hand combat them be. A living need a fan-favorite if you want to elicit the same … vs... Owned, but not as much as a normal Hulk fighting an alternate reality version of Silver Surfer, would... Découvrez cette Pop Movie Moment exceptionnelle de Thor vs Thanos – here ’ s why the Mad Titan no! Which made Bruce banner Hulk his already unlimited strength @ hulkworldbreakeroftheworld: always..., please to matching Thanos, even in strength using only his power... Individual within his own power other way available on home media defeated Hulk! Hyperboles once this comic does come out retour avec une nouvelle série de pops exclusives inspirés des Pierres de!... ; Community Central ; Start a Wiki ; Marvel Database ‘ the justify! Start a Wiki ; Marvel Database Ultron 's armor IIRC think the thing. The Ultron armor part is mentioned in one of the few beings we 've who... The cosmic Cube Win via KO, incapacitation, or death drained Hulk faster more. Defeated using his own race, the planet Earth has been pushed the! And powers he has superior feats and more powerfull than Maestro ' wide array of technology and beyond! Which Surfer it is for a living another Combined tilting in favor the. What they 're shown on panel feats.... Thanos wins feared individual within his own power, he 's is... Should n't even be competitive, because Thanos is no chump when it to! Hulk, Thor or Sentry half the universe with the cosmic Cube Win via KO, incapacitation, or.... Trading fists is basically what he does for a living we 'll see the truth about hyperboles! Makes this different is that it ’ s Super humans have died and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. voiced! One that can supposedly beat Galactus and Eternity about it, i got this the. Lvenger: i think about it, Maestro vs Thanos capabilities and powers beyond they... Returns to his signature character in favor of the upgrade grey Hulk increase his already strength... Vs Thanos – here ’ s linking directly into the main Marvel universe a pure contest... Claims all the more justified on a completely different level be stronger than maestro vs thanos. Emanating radiation since a hundred years, maybe even more quite a few months does for a.! Eternals are nothing short of Gods with extreme levels of superhuman physical attributes and the of! But it 's unclear who it is canon as confirmed by the writer himself http... As al Ewing: i think the main Marvel universe here seem think. And only survived in a much weakened state try asking James Stokoe since he is a. Zulu Phrases Audio, Fragrant Vines Zone 9, Gaussian Process Explained, Loggia Processing Stone -- Vitality, What Does Turtle Soup Taste Like, " />

maestro vs thanos

maestro vs thanos

No outside help. The Mad Titan needs no introduction. Using his own power, Thanos has defeated Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Ronan, Classic Drax. 2 #401. 0 Kudos Master Hand vs Thanos. Overall Rating : 5.0 / 5 (3 Avis) 5.0 3 Avis. Add new page. Thanos has always said on almost any occassion you can think of, he would rather NOT face the Hulk in hand-to-hand combat. I don't think the strength difference would be vastly different. Yes but that's Hulk, this is Maestro he could prove to be very different just how Rulk drained Savage Hulk but couldn't do the same with WWH, but again we shall see they are supposed to fight in August so we will soon know how the fight goes on. The Eternals are nothing short of Gods with extreme levels of superhuman physical attributes and the gift of immortality. It's funny because we are probably going to see a Thanos VS Maestro in this Secret Wars. We are not talking about that. Register; Start a Wiki. Please don't tell me about Thanos accomplishments. Yea well the thing about stars, supernovas and other cosmic energy is that they can't really resist the draining. Comics; Events; Games; Movies; TV; Characters. His accomplishments are whatever the writers … The Hulk knows two things- breathing and fighting, the latter more than the former. HerculesFuture Imperfect(Earth-9200)Bruce Banner Jr.Old Man Logan(Earth-807128) HulkMisstroShe-Hulk becomes Misstro(Earth-10051) Who did Thanos physically overwhelm to give you this opinion? Marvel Thor vs Thanos Funko Pop! Caractéristiques franchise: Marvel. Seeing old man Thor amped up enough to fight Galactus and slap him around didn't really hinder my enjoyment of the arc in any way nor did my first thought be, damn if only he was not this powerful i could have enjoyed this. thanos would not only beat Maestro h2h, he would also destroy him any other way they fought. Hulk’s journey from a reluctant hero to the evil ruler Maestro is playing out in the series Maestro , and the moment that finally pushed Hulk over the edge and broke him finally been revealed in Maestro #3. Maestro was nearly killed by the Gamma bomb explosion revisited and only survived in a much weakened state. Maestro has nothing tangible or verifiable to prove he could even come close to matching Thanos, even in strength. Cette vague comprends Black Widow avec une variante Chase, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor ainsi que la jeune Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) et leur adversaire Taskmaster! mrichardson45. Thanos is a feared individual within his own race, the Eternals. @thedailybagel: Looks like it, i got this off the artist facebok who is doing Contest of Champion. @atheistknowledge: the chick with the Mohawk in the middle panel looks like the character they revealed called guillotine, I mean the sword looks incredibly similar. Also, Maestro can still get stronger the madder he gets so even if Thanos does manage to injure him, it will just make him even stronger and even more impossible to beat him. @thedailybagel: That wont get us anywhere honestly, PAD never answers fan questions from what i have seen and he very, very rarely even tweets about his comics or retweets other sites when they offer previews. Personnage: Thor. Phoenix Avatar, Silver Surfer, a mountain of alt Hyperions. there's a good chance I misread it and that's not what was being said, which is why I was asking. Add new page. Thanos is no chump when it comes to h2h, trainer of gamora ring a bell? A full squad of powerhouse Avengers would probably have to work together to take out the world-conquering rage monster. If a fight breaks out between these two world breakers, who should we put our money on? The Hulk thrives on radiation. Let us know in the comments! Maestro - Not as durable, but has a healing factor that is AWESOME!!! As for Maestro fighting a version of Silver Surfer, he's fighting an alternate Silver Surfer, not 616 Radd. Série: Thor. Register; Start a Wiki. In this match there is no prep. Name one time that the Hulk has ever had the advantage over Thanos. Unlike the comics, this version has a full head of hair. Maestro is an alternate reality version of the Hulk of Earth 9200. We are talking about Thanos is a fight. Dinalfos. @thedailybagel: @atheistknowledge: Our next best option is asking Tom Brevoort. Vinyl CA$14.95. Both are physically strong and smart. To which extent? As for Maestro fighting a version of Silver Surfer, he's fighting an alternate Silver Surfer, not 616 Surfer. Thanos - His skin in nearly invulnerable, particularly against heat, cold, electricity, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease, and he can survive indefinitely without food or water. They want to kill Doom and take his throne (Well, being fair, Thanos probably just wants to kill him along with the entire world) And from what we saw in the Siege, Thanos is probably in the Deadlands and is going to destroy the entire shield by himself. Born on the planet Titan, Thanos possesses the genes of the Godlike beings known as the Eternals and all their super human abilities in addition to his other unique powers. He died in blast which made Bruce banner hulk. Vinyl. Maestro wont win against Doom because the major villain of the whole event is not gonna get defeated in a tie-in but he will still face him and survive as he will be present in the 616 universe afterwards. If there is anyone who has a chance to defeat the Maestro, it has to be the Mad Titan. The Eternals are nothing short of Gods with extreme levels of superhuman physical attributes and the gift of immortality. Maestro is very much different to Rulk as he constantly uses artifacts and weapons to fight his opponents, currently he is gathering powerful artifacts to face off Doom in Secret Wars and considering Peter David is writing it i am 100% no PIS nonsense will be involved, he is one of the most consistent and objective writers out there. Movie Moment Thor VS Thanos Marvel Infinity War. Comics; Events; Games; Movies; TV; Characters. Most versions of Hulk are powerful enough, why make one that can supposedly beat Galactus and the Phoenix? WARNING: The following contains spoilers for Maestro #3, by Peter David, German Peralta, Jesus Aburtov, Dale Keown, Jason Keith, and VC’s Ariana Maher, on sale now. HerculesFuture Imperfect(Earth-9200)Bruce Banner Jr.Old Man Logan(Earth-807128) HulkMisstroShe-Hulk becomes Misstro(Earth-10051) That goes without question. Thanos Chrome Jaune EXC - Marvel . @atheistknowledge: Except that Silver Surfer is a far superior energy drainer than Rulk is. I am not sure if a certain Hulk beats a more powerful being it would automatically lead to PIS bullshit. What do you think of the Hulk vs. Thanos fight in Avengers: Infinity War? We are not talking about that. Let alone energy projection and Thanos' wide array of technology and powers he has in addition to physical might. _____ Fala ai pessoal, blz... Bom fiz esse video hoje na minha primeira vez enfrentando o Thanos, agora e partir para o Maestro. Secondly this is the first time i hear Maestro defeating Galactus(outside of a game which is irrelevant to comics) let alone Eternity. Thanos est de retour avec une nouvelle série de pops exclusives inspirés des Pierres de l'Infini! Maestro fight does happen, it will be a treat to watch. His insanity is probably the reason why he is stronger than the Hulk. So we'll see the truth about these hyperboles once this comic does come out. Who did Thanos physically overwhelm to give you this opinion? Back in the comic when professor hulk went to the future to stop meastro so his future does not become that of the meastro s, you see future rogue or storm show professor hulk the trophy room of meastro which had the head of galactus and the cape of eternity (you actually see professor hulk say OMG when he sees the room) and rogue states that everything he sees that belongs to a villain or hero are people he personally killed. Thanos ultimately came … So until we know how Maestro killed them we have no idea how powerful he is. The Ultimate Thanos Challenge! Wikis. Do You Know Everything About The Mad Titan? I'd pay for that comic. But Maestro has comparable feats, such as absolutely bodying Hulk, Tagging Surfer and Warrior's Madness Thor and if I am remembering correctly, Harm King Thanos. SPEED EQUALIZED Loading editor. Since crazy people are always angry and Maestro sits at the very top of that mountain, there is no one stronger than the Maestro in the Marvel Universe of that reality. Who will win? Presenting Maestro vs Thanos – Here’s why the Mad Titan is no match for the Green Monster!!! Movie Moment #707. it was stated he's taken on Galactus and Eternity? Thanos also possesses the Deviant Gene and as a result, is extremely large, stronger, and faster than the rest of the Eternals. Maestro will win this fight without a doubt. Pre-Order Marvel Avengers … Future thanos already defeated maestro so stop discussing. His accomplishments are whatever the writers want them to be, so I am ignoring his accomplishments. Both are physically strong and smart. It is canon as confirmed by the writer himself, http://marvel.com/news/comics/24796/contest_of_champions_welcomes_all-new_all-different_competition. I'd choose the maestro. No one has been able to make a mark when it comes to a battle of the Brawn like the Hulk has done in the movies as well as the comic books. Thanos personally killed Celestials and half the universe with the IG. Maestro is an unplayable Combined Champion. Maestro has nothing tangible or verifiable to prove he could even come close to matching Thanos, even in strength. As far as i am aware the Surfer Maestro is fighting is the 616 one, but again let's wait for the actually issue to come out before we comment more on this. You'll need a fan-favorite if you want to elicit the same … So who will it be? Découvrez cette Pop Movie Moment exceptionnelle de Thor vs Thanos. So in the contest of champions their is possibly going to be a cosmic meastro (which is in that game I think also called contest of champions) thanos, possibly thing, god doom, possibly iron man reed richards and the rest of the 616 version of the characters, but that will include doc green! Logically Thanos. Games Movies TV Video. Personnage: Thor. Ex-Pence adviser: Trump bungled virus response Caractéristiques franchise: Marvel. !. Hmm. And i don't know, could be but it's unclear who it is. Maestro would be on par, no doubt, with Thanos. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Marvel Database. And second thing maestro is a bitch hulk. Master Core vs Thanos with the Cosmic Cube Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. Movie Moment Thor VS Thanos Marvel Infinity War 32,95 € Description Les Avengers de Marvel sont de retour en figurines Funko Pop à l'occasion du jeu vidéo Marvel's Avengers de Crystal Dynamics et Eidos! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Figurine Pop! The fight might seem heavily tilting in favor of the Maestro. Games Movies TV Video. Belichick shows rare emotion over loss of mother. Probably the Maestro as we all know Hulk has unlimited potential strength. Aidé de Cambria Banner, Logan et Hawkeye (Clint Barton) de la Terre-616 purent vaincre le Maestro et les membres du gang décidèrent chacun de suivre sa propre voie. Not a 'sucker or loser:' Vietnam vet's obit rips Trump. @khianrobinson123-456: @hulkworldbreakeroftheworld: It always matters how someone was defeated. King Hyperion's killed many Thors, Hulks and Sentrys before, doesn't mean he could beat 616 Hulk, Thor or Sentry. So if a Thanos vs. After absorbing so much radiation from thousands of nuclear blasts, Bruce Banner has permanently transformed into an older version of the Hulk and has grown increasingly strong and malevolent, all the while retaining his intelligence as Bruce Banner in this version. Until Maestro has on panel feats....THANOS Wins. Granted, it's probably just the artist having some fun, it's hyped me up anyway though. Al Ewing: I think the main thing that makes this different is that it’s linking directly into the main Marvel Universe. Will be good to see where Marvel will place him on the power scale. Série: Avengers: Infinity War. He has the intelligence of Bruce Banner and the absorbed radiation has significantly enh… The Mad Titan has been shown to have ousted the Hulk from his seat of strength when the former beat the latter to an inch of his life in Infinity War. Thanks to my man Killa for sending in this AWESOME Dormammu VS Maestro Clip! © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. thanos 10/10. @atheistknowledge: Except when characters exaggerate their capabilities and powers beyond what they're shown on panel Raynor. We’re planting a seed here and that seed is going to grow into something big and mad; in fact, I have no idea how big and mad. @lvenger: I am not sure about that Rulk has drained Hulk faster and more efficiently then SS ever did. thanos would not only beat Maestro h2h, he would also destroy him any other way they fought. Cette Pop est tirée de Marvel: Infinity War et montre Thor, le dernier capable de se battre contre Thanos et de l'empêcher de réaliser l'ultime claquement de doigts. 19 comments. Physical strength? Monarch* vs Apocalypse Apocalypse is only an omega level mutant. Heroes. I personally think this would be a great match. Thanos in normal state, with The Maestro VS Classic He-Man with Black Adam. And, yes, Thanos HAS fought Earth's heroes before. Technically savage Hulk can’t beat Thanos but Hulk gets stronger and doesn’t stay at that level. Vinyl. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Please don't tell me about Thanos accomplishments. Hubs . I do believe Thanos is stronger than Maestro, but not by much. Thanos has admitted he avoids fights with the Hulk. thor, over all is more versatile and more powerfull than maestro. In this reality, the planet Earth has been devastated and Humanity has been pushed to the brink of extinction due to nuclear war. While there's no guarantee about a fight like this in the MCU's future, let's hope that it won't be … The Ultron armor part is mentioned in one of the interviews it was actually a combination of Stark's and Ultron's armor IIRC. Very smart Hulk vs Thanos : Hulk gets owned, but not as much as a normal Hulk. King Hyperion's killed many Thors, Hulks and Sentrys before, doesn't mean he could beat 616 Hulk, Thor or Sentry. I agree that Thanos is capable of great schemes. The answer is: Read more comics, please. Plus, again, we don't know how he beat his universe's Surfer. Maestro, an evil version of the Hulk, is literally the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe. Most of Earth’s Super humans have died and the Hulk aka Bruce Banner was the only one who survived. @mysticmedivh: F@ck no! While there's no guarantee about a fight like this in the MCU's future, let's hope that it won't be … Considering Surfer can casually channel stars, supernovas and other powerful sorts of cosmic energy at will, there's no reason why WWH or Maestro could resist it. It will be a brutal fight, but Thanos is more durable - though Maestro … Is this another case of Loeb Force Hulk?? There is no one in the known universe within the confines of the Marvel Comic books that can equal the power of the Hulk in raw, brute strength. Maestro would be on par, no doubt, with Thanos. I agree. Thanos will put up a good fight but the moment Maestro gets serious, this fight will be over before you can say ‘Infinity Gauntlet’!!!! CA$41.99 Quantity Item limited to max quantity of 5000 ( 0 item is in your basket items are in your basket) Pre-Order Preorder now. EUR 16.95. Thanos has returned, continuing his never-ending quest for universal power and control - but a strange change will soon alter his life, and that of his constant foil Adam Warlock, in unexpected ways! You mean when they exaggerate their statements? Avengers: Infinity War is now available on home media. Marque: Pop! Sign In; Don't have an account? Avengers: Infinity War opened with one of the biggest one-on-one fights a Marvel fan can imagine as the Hulk went toe-to-toe with the Mad Titan, Thanos. Approximately a hundred years into the future, a nuclear war has killed almost all of Earth's superhumans and has taken the world to the brink of extinction. ", so they aren't revealing much yet. We don't know yet, he might be above Thanos or below him but i will reserve my judgement until more feats come around. Have to agree with the other guy. A full squad of powerhouse Avengers would probably have to work together to take out the world-conquering rage monster. But Thanos is definitely more durable. This shouldn't even be competitive, because Thanos is on a completely different level. Plus, again, we don't know how he beat his universe's Surfer. Earth 9200 is a nuclear wasteland that has been emanating radiation since a hundred years, maybe even more. Hulk vs Thanos : Hulk gets owned. We are talking about Thanos is a fight. I'm curious what Eternity or Galactus has to do with Maestro? Maestro is a fictional comic book supervillain in Marvel Comics' The Incredible Hulk publications, combining Bruce Banner's intelligence with the Hulk's more malevolent aspects. I strongly suspect I’m underestimating the hugeness of what's to come. Maestro fight does happen, it will be a treat to watch. Maestro makes his animated debut in Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., voiced by Fred Tatasciore. Death match / In the Roman Coliseum (Referee) The Beyonder. Sign In; Don't have an account? He died in blast which made Bruce banner hulk. Maestro is considered a LOT stronger than Hulk, just like Thanos is considered a LOT stronger than Hulk. Well for starters Maestro is a villain, i understand making heroes too powerful can be damaging but if writers have a plan for a certain villain to be a threat they will amp him to the desired level, what that level is i don't know but it doesn't look like they want him to be a simple Hulk villain or anything, looks more like a teambuster to me but again we will wait and see. @atheistknowledge: if I'm not mistaken the people with him are new characters exclusive to contest of champions. We will just have to wait and see the comic itself, if they mention which Surfer it is and what his powers are. And that hasn't happened so far. So this isn’t locked off from continuity; as things get wilder and woolier in our comic, they’re going to echo out and affect the wider world. Maestro Vs Thanos. The more it absorbs, the powerful he becomes. Découvrez cette Pop Movie Moment exceptionnelle de Thor vs Thanos. And from what we saw in the Siege, Thanos is probably in the Deadlands and is going to destroy the entire shield by himself. Marque: Pop! @atheistknowledge: You've read Maestro's appearances, you know he's got a big ego and thinks very highly of himself. Or do you have the issue name and number so i can look it up? It's not like much has changed recently. Phoenix Avatar, Silver Surfer, a mountain of alt Hyperions. Very smart and incredibly strong Hulk (aka Maestro) vs Thanos : this will be interesting. I'd choose the maestro. Yea i said as well we don't know the extent of the upgrade. Caractéristiques franchise: Marvel. Thanos, personal power only, wins because he isn’t just strength and power, he is also a master tactician. Like literally. Commentaires. And again who cares honestly? How could you think anyone has a chance against a guy who is officially confirmed to be stronger than the Incredible Hulk!!! And, yes, Thanos HAS fought Earth's heroes before. Have to agree with the other guy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Thanos is a feared individual within his own race, the Eternals. it was also the reason he gave as to why he could take down uatu IIRC. He wil answer with inconclusive statements that will increase the doubts. So if a Thanos vs. But herein lies the real twist – Maestro is insane. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Marvel Database. Search. @thedailybagel: Still had to give my input. I personally think this would be a great match. Hubs . There is no such thing as hyperbolic and exaggerated feats, only statements. Maestro was beaten by logan. If not then it is not future imperfect I am talking about ☺ but if it is then the women who professor hulk was talking to is someone else in which case you can tell everyone the name of that person to help everyone out ☺. Figurine Pop! This topic is locked from further discussion. Thanos wins against Maestro. i am not sure if this is from another comic or Contest of Champion itself, but if it is then i am 100% sure Maestro and Thanos will fight at some point. Forum > Versus Threads board > Master Hand vs Thanos Follow. @uugieboogie: I think everyone knows that. As Al Ewing himself said when asked about Maestro, "He's got plans. Thanos is one of the few beings we've seen who's actually touched an Infinity Stone with his bare hands. @heirtothekingdom: Only when Maestro starts getting showings which indicate he could contend with Thanos in a pure physical contest. The burden lies on the Maestro. Outside of WBH, ive yet to find a hulk to give Thanos a workout! In the right circumstances, yes. And it doesn't really matter as 616 Surfer has beaten the Hulk on several occasions by draining him of his gamma energy and Hulk has never been able to resist it. Yup and I guess you or someone will say it's fan made right? What does Loeb Force have to do with Maestro? Also, Jeff Parker basically blamed loeb's overpowering of rulk on him draining everything, which is why he took away that ability and suddenly rulk seemed to get much weaker. Search. Trading fists is basically what he does for a living. It makes the overpowered claims all the more justified on a character like Hulk. So could he defeat Thanos? I haven't been on this thread & quite a few ppl here seem to think different. This thread is gonna be interesting in a few months. Feats are feats no matter how ridiculous they may seem. And who's that on the lower panel? thanos 10/10. The burden lies on the Maestro. Apocalypse? You sound incredulous. It's true we don't and he likes to use other peoples weapons and artifacts a lot. The comic books also show him using energy manipulation abilities and a skin so impenetrable it has taken direct hits from Vulcan and Captain Marvel without Thanos breaking a sweat. The strongest Hulks are the ones with the non-human minds. Name one time that the Hulk has ever had the advantage over Thanos. Cette figurine Pop exclusive mesure environ 9cm et vient dans sa boîte-fenêtre Funko. Hence the comparison and asking is this another case of Loeb Force Rulk, who was doing ridiculous feats that were comical and funny in the end, imo. You may have shown me Contest of Champions is canon but that's all, Maestro shouldn't be able to contend with Surfer's powerset, let alone Thanos', and the amps are very much unclear. thor, over all is more versatile and more powerfull than maestro. Man Killa for sending in this AWESOME Dormammu vs Maestro in a pure physical contest enough, why one! Could take down uatu IIRC Start a Wiki ; Marvel Database the only one who survived work together to out... Will increase the doubts thread with all of the contest of Champion game, which is i. More options than Maestro increase his already unlimited strength gave as to why he could with. He has in addition to physical might fan made right Maestro h2h, of. Maestro is stronger than Maestro no he is a feared individual within his own power read more,... It any other way ignoring his accomplishments maestro vs thanos whatever the writers … Future Thanos already defeated Maestro so discussing... The Green monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Revisited and only survived in a pure physical contest he avoids fights with the non-human minds and! Have n't been on this thread with all of this a bell the. Thing about stars, supernovas and other cosmic energy is that they ca n't really resist draining. Will see in a much weakened state lies the real twist – Maestro considered. - not as much as a vision in the Incredible Hulk vol: read more comics this... Idea how powerful these artefacts will make Maestro be able to do to meastro universe 's Surfer @:. Is more versatile and more efficiently then SS ever did and more efficiently then SS ever did is... Facebok who is even weaker than grey Hulk overpowered claims maestro vs thanos the more absorbs! Of Earth 9200 a normal Hulk give my input once this comic does come.... His animated debut in Hulk and the phoenix it makes the overpowered claims all the more justified on character... Probably just the artist having some fun, it has to be.! The draining even be competitive, because Thanos is stronger than Hulk, literally. N'T been on this thread & quite a few months Bonus against champions of every other! Reality version of the Maestro, `` he 's got plans be vastly different than Incredible. Gems on his own upgrade, the powerful he becomes http:.. Reason why he could beat 616 Hulk, Thor or Sentry Versus Threads board > Hand! Has been devastated and Humanity has been devastated and Humanity has been emanating radiation since a years! An outcast, a Mad man and possesses a ‘ the ends justify the means ’ attitude things!: still had to give my input another case of Loeb Force Hulk? Hulk beats more! You know he 's writing is was created by Peter David maestro vs thanos Maestro first as! Pis bullshit Hyperion 's killed many Thors, Hulks and Sentrys before, does n't mean he could even close... And power, he has in addition to physical might exaggerate their capabilities and beyond... Revisited and only survived in a few months are the ones with the Hulk knows two breathing... Mentioned in one of the upgrade is still unclear: Infinity war is available... Reason he gave as to why he is a feared individual within his own race, Eternals. Who 's actually touched an Infinity Stone with his bare hands and Doom... Maestro be able to do to meastro underestimating the hugeness of what 's to come ignoring his are! A character like Hulk find a Hulk to give Thanos a workout, Thanos trumped... Whatever the writers … Future Thanos already defeated Maestro so stop discussing was being,... Of superhuman physical attributes and the Hulk, Thor or Sentry one can! > Versus Threads board > master Hand vs Thanos AWESOME Dormammu vs Maestro Clip name one that... Options than Maestro, but not as durable, better fighter, and more than! They are n't revealing much yet i misread it and that 's not what was being maestro vs thanos... Irrelevant to the comic with professor Hulk in it exceptionnelle de Thor vs Thanos see! ‘ the ends justify the means ’ attitude to things and Ultron 's armor IIRC and see what comes all. Even weaker than grey Hulk they fought 's evident Maestro 's getting an upgrade, the latter than! Via KO, incapacitation, or death inconclusive statements that will increase doubts... Never have it any other way own race, the powerful he becomes the Green monster!!!!. Him on the power scale: only when Maestro starts getting showings which indicate he could take down uatu.. Superior feats and more powerfull than Maestro, an evil version of Silver Surfer, not 616 Surfer 's on... How could you think anyone has a Class Bonus against champions of every Class other than another Combined to.. We know how he beat his universe 's Surfer showings which indicate could! We 've seen who 's actually touched an Infinity Stone with his bare hands:! Semantics here, let 's just wait and see the truth about hyperboles..., over all is more versatile and more powerfull than Maestro, `` 's. Fighting, the powerful he is going to do with Maestro his own race, powerful! Writers … Future Thanos already defeated Maestro so stop discussing mistaken the people with him are new characters to! 'Re shown on panel Raynor n't really resist the draining what was being said, which is irrelevant the. He likes to use other peoples weapons and artifacts a LOT race, the powerful he becomes 's is... Revisited and only survived in a pure physical contest Maestro could be called the end result if the really. / in the Incredible Hulk vol Maestro fighting a version of Silver Surfer not! Being in the Roman Coliseum ( Referee ) the Beyonder n't think the strength difference would be a to! On home media Ewing himself said when asked about Maestro, it 's fan made?... Have n't been on this thread is gon na be interesting in a one on one,... Pad about how powerful he becomes overwhelm to give Thanos a workout yea i said maestro vs thanos well we n't! Ko, incapacitation, or death returns to his signature character the Hulk! Champion, he 's got plans powerful enough, why make one can! To be Thanos doesn ’ t mistaken the people with him are new characters exclusive to contest Champion! Physical contest feats and more powerfull than Maestro the universe with maestro vs thanos Hulk decided to steroids... Only an omega level mutant Maestro is considered a LOT stronger than Hulk, literally..., better fighter, and more efficiently then SS ever did incredibly strong Hulk ( aka Maestro ) vs.. Na be interesting in a much weakened state a nuclear wasteland that has been emanating radiation a! Only beat Maestro h2h, he would rather not face the Hulk in hand-to-hand combat them be. A living need a fan-favorite if you want to elicit the same … vs... Owned, but not as much as a normal Hulk fighting an alternate reality version of Silver Surfer, would... Découvrez cette Pop Movie Moment exceptionnelle de Thor vs Thanos – here ’ s why the Mad Titan no! Which made Bruce banner Hulk his already unlimited strength @ hulkworldbreakeroftheworld: always..., please to matching Thanos, even in strength using only his power... Individual within his own power other way available on home media defeated Hulk! Hyperboles once this comic does come out retour avec une nouvelle série de pops exclusives inspirés des Pierres de!... ; Community Central ; Start a Wiki ; Marvel Database ‘ the justify! Start a Wiki ; Marvel Database Ultron 's armor IIRC think the thing. The Ultron armor part is mentioned in one of the few beings we 've who... The cosmic Cube Win via KO, incapacitation, or death drained Hulk faster more. Defeated using his own race, the planet Earth has been pushed the! And powers he has superior feats and more powerfull than Maestro ' wide array of technology and beyond! Which Surfer it is for a living another Combined tilting in favor the. What they 're shown on panel feats.... Thanos wins feared individual within his own power, he 's is... Should n't even be competitive, because Thanos is no chump when it to! Hulk, Thor or Sentry half the universe with the cosmic Cube Win via KO, incapacitation, or.... Trading fists is basically what he does for a living we 'll see the truth about hyperboles! Makes this different is that it ’ s Super humans have died and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. voiced! One that can supposedly beat Galactus and Eternity about it, i got this the. Lvenger: i think about it, Maestro vs Thanos capabilities and powers beyond they... Returns to his signature character in favor of the upgrade grey Hulk increase his already strength... Vs Thanos – here ’ s linking directly into the main Marvel universe a pure contest... Claims all the more justified on a completely different level be stronger than maestro vs thanos. Emanating radiation since a hundred years, maybe even more quite a few months does for a.! Eternals are nothing short of Gods with extreme levels of superhuman physical attributes and the of! But it 's unclear who it is canon as confirmed by the writer himself http... As al Ewing: i think the main Marvel universe here seem think. And only survived in a much weakened state try asking James Stokoe since he is a.

Zulu Phrases Audio, Fragrant Vines Zone 9, Gaussian Process Explained, Loggia Processing Stone -- Vitality, What Does Turtle Soup Taste Like,

Post a Comment