Westworld Film Series, Gt Mountain Bike Seatpost, Best Sections Of The Continental Divide Trail, Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin Original Singer, Verizon Connect Login, " />

can t stand losing you lyrics meaning

can t stand losing you lyrics meaning

But to carry on living doesn't make no sense. E i miei dischi LP, e sono tutti graffiati. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. I can’t stand losing you. However, Sting (who was the group’s primary songwriter) solely penned it. The hooded boy is the band's drummer, Stewart Copeland. 6 on the UK Singles Chart in February 1980. Can't Stand Losing You This song is by The Police and appears on the album Outlandos d'Amour (1978) and on the box set Message in a Box: The Complete Recordings (1993). “Can’t Stand Losing You” is about a boy planning to commit suicide because the girl he loves no longer loves him. Song Meanings and Facts © 2020. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. I can't I can't I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I see you've sent my letters back And my L.P. records and they're all scratched I can't see the point in another day When nobody listens to a word I say You … Sting also claimed that the lyrics took him only five minutes to write. A track from the band's first album, this was the second single The Police released, following ". Written and composed by Sting, the song is about a young lover being driven to suicide following a breakup. The Stooges guitarist (and producer of the Kill City album) talks about those early recordings and what really happened with David Bowie. I can't stand losing. In the UK, the first #1 hit with a rap was "Candy Girl" by the American boy band New Edition in 1983. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. You can call it lack of confidence. Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, Meaning of "Can't Stand Losing You" by The Police, Meaning of “Every Breath You Take” by The Police. I see you've sent my letters back. Country songs with titles so bizarre they can't possibly be real... or can they? Long before MTV, the group made videos because various outlets in Europe would often air them. Sting said he used only just a few minutes to pen the entire song. Pubblicata nel settembre 1978, Can’t Stand Losing You è il secondo singolo estratto da Outlandos d’Amour, primo album dei The Police, lo stesso di Roxanne. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. Il singolo originale fu bandito dalla BBC a … I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm You can call it lack of confidence. The improvised jam eventually turned into the song ". They weren't, but the story got out and helped boost their credibility with the punk crowd. I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I see you sent my letters back And my l.p. records and they're all scratched I can't see the point in another day When nobody listens to a word I say You can call it lack of confidence But to carry on living doesn't make no sense I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing … But to carry on living doesn't make no sense. Can't Stand Losing You è il secondo singolo estratto da Outlandos d'Amour, primo album del gruppo musicale britannico The Police. You can call it lack of confidence. Find The Police – Can't Stand Losing You lyrics and search for The Police. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. But is that really the case? With a few clues (Works at a diner, dreams of running away), can you name the character in the song? I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. When nobody listens to a word I say. I see you've sent my letters back And my LP records and they're all scratched I can't see the point in another day When nobody listens to a word I say You can call it lack of confidence But to carry on living doesn't make no sense. In some interviews, he stated that penning the song took him roughly five minutes. I can't stand losing you. However, after it’s re-release in 1979, it peaked at number 2 on that same chart. But to carry on living doesn't make no sense. To produce this song and the entire album. This song is about a teenager who commits suicide when he loses his girlfriend. The lyrics have been suggested to center on the theme of suicide. This was the first Police song to chart: it hit #42 in the UK when it was released in 1978. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. The Police made two music videos for this track. “Can’t Stand Losing You” was a late 1970s controversial song performed by the renowned English rock band The Police. Interestingly enough, it is. The Police produced the song as a group. I see you sent my letters back. The Lyrics for Can't Stand Losing You by The Police have been translated into 11 languages. Published August 25, 2020. And my LP records and they're all scratched. When nobody listens to a word I say. The song also was released as the follow-up single to "Roxanne", reaching number 2 in the UK Singles Chart on a re-release in 1979. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. “Can’t Stand Losing You” peaked at numbers 42 on the UK Singles Chart upon its first release in 1978. I can't, I can't. Non posso sopportare di perderti. About Can't Stand Losing You "Can't Stand Losing You" is a song by English rock band The Police, released from their debut album Outlandos d'Amour, both in 1978. New wave and reggae rock are the musical genres that this track fits perfectly into. Non posso sopportare di perderti. I can't stand losing you. For publicity purposes, The Police claimed that this song and "Roxanne" were banned by the BBC. A year later, after The Police became widely known, it was re-released and went to #2. It was re-released again in June of the following year. I've called you so many times today And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say That you don't ever want to see me again. Jodie from Adelaide, Australia i don't know how you people can consider suicide funny .....this song is about a guy that is obsessed with a girl that he was going out with, hence the line "I CANT STAND LOSING YOU" and is stalking her calling her all the time and asking her friends about her and when she dosent want anything to do with him he threatens to kill himself so she feels guilty and goes back, you sick … Here's how he does it. The longest-running #1 US hit for a member of the Jackson family is Janet's "That's The Way Love Goes," with eight weeks on top. I can't, I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. Il disco. One of the best songs of The Police.It's my first video ^^I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHT ABOUT THIS SONG It appears on the band’s debut studio album. Brian has unearthed outtakes by Fleetwood Mac, Aretha Franklin, Elvis Costello and hundreds of other artists for reissues. Grazing In The Grass by The Friends Of Distinction was the first big hit to use the phrase "dig it" in the lyric. The single was released in a variety of different colors, which have become collector's items. You can call it lack of confidence. Here, the lyrics via Genius. Ho notato che mi hai mandato indietro le mie lettere. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. When it became the band's first hit, the label quickly approved the release of the by-then finished album. The single came with some interesting artwork: a picture of a hooded body hanging from a rope, indicating the boy in the song who killed himself. Traduzione Can't Stand Losing You Testo di Can't Stand Losing You Ti ho chiamato così tante volte oggi E suppongo sia tutto vero ciò che dicono le tue amiche Che tu non vuoi mai più rivedermi E tuo fratello ha intenzione di uccidermi e lui è alto un metro e ottanta Chiamala pure viltà ma non sono pronto ad andare e come questo Non posso sopportare di perderti I can't see the point in another day. The track was first released on August 14, 1978. This was held off the #1 spot in the UK by ", Stewart Copeland reworked this song for his 2006 film, Steve from Great Wakering, United Kingdom, More songs that became hits when they were re-released, Brian Kehew: The Man Behind The Remasters. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. The original single was banned by the BBC because of the controversial cover (an … I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you I can't stand losing you. They were typically performance videos directed by Derek Burbidge, as was this one. "Can't Stand Losing You" features lyrics which, according to Sting, is "about a teenage suicide, which is always a bit of a joke." I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. I see you've sent my letters back And my LP records and they're all scratched I can't see the point in another day When nobody listens to a word I say You can call it lack of confidence But to carry on living doesn't make no sense I can't, I can't I can't stand losing I guess this is our last goodbye And you don't care so I won't cry But to carry on living doesn't make no sense. In some interviews, he stated that penning the song took him roughly five minutes. I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. The Bryan Adams song "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" was almost rejected for the movie Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves because it didn't sound medieval enough. Can’t Stand Loosing You è anche un docufilm prodotto da Nicholas Cage e tratto dalla biografia del chitarrista Andy Summers, One Train Later, dal 30 giugno al 2 luglio 2014, nei cinema del circuito The Space di tutta Italia. Just like many other songs by The Police and Sting, this song has a very strong reggae influence. When nobody listens to a word I say. And my L.P. records, and they're all scratched. At live shows, The Police would improvise the middle section to fill time, since they didn't have a lot of songs. The title "25 Or 6 To 4" by Chicago refers to the time it was written: either 25 minutes to 4 (3:35) or 26 (3:34). All Rights Reserved. Ti ho chiamata così tante volte oggi E io presumo che è tutto vero quello che la tua amica dice Che tu non vuoi più vedermi di nuovo E tuo fratello vuole uccidermi e lui è molto grande Presumo che tu la definiresti codardia Ma io non sono preparato a … The Police made a music video for this song, notable for Sting's super-goofy look with suspenders and oversized glasses. When nobody listens to a word I say. It took Sting only a few minutes to write the lyrics - they are not supposed to be deep and meaningful, but more of a joke. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1979 Vinyl release of Can't Stand Losing You on Discogs. The first Huey Lewis & the News hit, "Do You Believe In Love?," is a cover of a song Mutt Lange wrote three years earlier called "We Both Believe In Love.". I can't, I can't, I can't stand losing. Can’t Stand Losing You Songtext von The Police mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com i can 't stand losing you definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, i can 't stand losing you meaning explained, see also 'stand by',stand aside',stand back',stand down', English vocabulary The man who created Yacht Rock with "Sailing" wrote one of his biggest hits while on acid. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. MTV, a popular TV theme song and Madonna all show up in this '80s music quiz.

Westworld Film Series, Gt Mountain Bike Seatpost, Best Sections Of The Continental Divide Trail, Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin Original Singer, Verizon Connect Login,

Post a Comment