.row:first-child").css("min-height", $(".bnarea").height()+$(".picpre").height()+30); Arctic King. I spent the extra $30 for digital controls because I don't like mechanical controls. Already purchased your product? It also comes with a change filter indicator button that lights up when it's time to remove and clean it. $(window).on("resize", function(){ Hello Zoe. $89.45 shipping. I will never buy another GE again if Artic King is available. The Arctic King 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner cools a room up to 350 sq. Hello Jessica. We aim to show you accurate product information. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. No, this unit does not have a hole in the bottom. You can select high, medium or low, use the energy saver button, or set the timer to come on an hour before you get home. Hello Mac. Hello David. Thank you for posting your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. Parts Lists, Diagrams, Owners Manuals and Photos available to help find your replacement parts. 300 sq. Find the cheap Arctic King Air Conditioner Manual, Find the best Arctic King Air Conditioner Manual deals, Sourcing the right Arctic King Air Conditioner Manual supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. Artic King Air Conditioner Parts It couldn't be easier. Arctic king wpph 08cr5 8 000btu remote control portable air arctic king akph10cr61 10 000 btu portable air conditioner arctic king 12 000btu remote control window air conditioner white arctic king 8 000 btu 115 volt through the wall air conditioner. To better understand what caused the issue, we kindly ask that you give us a call at 866-646-4332 and reference case number 111106525; we will gladly assist you. The package includes a remote controller and a window installation kit for double hung windows. The Arctic King air conditioner is the best value for the money. But this unit cooled the room down quick out of the box. We're happy to inform you that the unit does include expandable side panels. Air conditioner window unit 5000 btu by G.E. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care with your question regarding the 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Multiple fan speeds and cooling settings make this unit ideal for reaching your optimal comfort level. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Thank you for your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. We're happy to hear you enjoy its performance. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. Roughly 10x15. Arctic King 8,000 BTU (12,000 BTU Ashrae) 115V Smart Portable Air Conditioner, Gray, WPPD08CW0N Walmart USA on sale for $357.00 original price $449.00 $ 357.00 $449.00 Manufacturers, Purchsaed 6/1/2020 Installed just to discover . Arctic King Customer Care. Ft. And this works perfectly! Bought in Spring for $150 and hardly used this summer. The Arctic King 5,000 BTU Mechanical Window Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling spaces up to 150 square feet. Free shipping. Electrode, Comp-c5062bf9-8d1b-4e9b-8a27-04dd8f7631f7, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e9a9b022-007-17625db633f2d6, Generated: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 23:48:23 GMT, Actual Color. Arctic King AKTW08CR71E. The plug has reset and test buttons and a green light. Opening our Arctic King air conditioner reviews is this 5000 BTU window mounted air conditioner (for rooms up to 150 sq. Arctic King Window Air Conditioner. This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Summary of Contents for Arctic King WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER Page 1: Room Air Conditioner Meijer.com WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER Before using your air conditioner, please read this manual carefully and keep it for future reference. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the shipping damages, kindly give us a call at 866-646-4332 and reference case number 111116909; we will gladly assist you. Normally I buy the 5k GE air conditioners because it's a brand name I trust. In less than an hour the room is freezing when all of the settings are on high. It cools my 10ft by 12ft room with ease. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner … Arctic King 25,000 BTU 230/208-Volt Window Air Conditioner … Hello Bbenedetto, My black lightweight Artic King 5000 btu window a/c came with a WHITE 6' cord, sleek black remote, 2 black side attachments, black foam insulation and no manual. 3 Cooling and 3 fan speeds. It features an easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean air filter with filter-change reminder. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Any excess water is drained from the back of the unit if the unit is properly installed. 29.4 x 28.1 x 20.5. It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. Argentina / Español ... » Arctic King Window AC. Well worth the $$ for what you get. User manuals, Arctic King Air Conditioner Operating guides and Service manuals. $8.99. 5000 BTU. Out of stock online. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. I love that it comes with a remote to adjust the temperature and or mode as necessary. Very dissapointing product, I will be returning it.. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Smart features, stylish, and energy efficient. Rated at 5, 000 BTU, this unit is ideal for rooms up to 150 square feet. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your unit's performance. My room just begins to gets cool and the the fan comes on or goes off repeatedly or goes into eco mode and it's turned off !! Arctic King Customer Care. I love it! We're sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your unit. or Best Offer. Shop Now Portable AC. ... Portable Air Conditioner Arctic King 7000 replacement user manual . To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. user-manual-8,000 BTU Window Room Air Conditioner with heater Manual. The fan is WAY stronger than the GE models and the directional controls push air flow WAY better than the spin style on the GE models. The screen is easy to read and buttons work great. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care and for your review of the 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. The container unit consists of a collapsible tank complete with a fill/drain assembly and vent assembly (a bottom drain assembly is optional). It sits in window crooked. No. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner. Set your store to see local availability View Similar in Stock. The remote control is reliable and works great with the unit. Thank you for your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. $(".pa18 > .row:first-child").css("min-height", $(".bnarea").height()+$(".picpre").height()+30); We're happy to hear that you enjoy its performance and easy installation. Check the status of your order, cancel or return items. They've always done a good job. Whats people lookup in this blog: Arctic King 10000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner Manual Arctic King Room Air Conditioner. Our bedroom is about 300 sq. Arctic King Customer Care. Arctic King Window AC. We have them in our master bedroom and two upstairs offices. 5,000 BTU window mounted air conditioner. Stay comfortable all season with this Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. slide 2 of 2, The unit is app. This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. If you continue navigating on this site, we will consider that you accept this. It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. Thank you for your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. I went to the store and it scanned for $50. We're sorry to hear that your unit arrived without a copy of the user manual, However, If you would like download a digital copy of the manual kindly visit the following link shorturl.at/gjruy -Arctic King Customer Care. Powerful, efficient air conditioners with smart features like voice control. Go to. Along with the lowest price tag for any 5,000 BTU air conditioner worth owning, you also get a 1-year warranty to protect your investment. It says rollback price online. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Blows everything off my desk.. But this time they were out and only had Artic King. Arctic King 5000 BTU Air Conditioner - $50 (Salem) < image 1 of 4 > condition: like new. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Comfort 4-way air direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable and healthy environment. ft). Activate to move to this slide, Send me an email when my question is answered, Hello Satinroze13, Select your model from 201 Artic King Air Conditioners. Current selection is: White, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N,

Stay comfortable all season with this Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. Hello Susan. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care in regards to your question about the 5k Remote Window A/C. About This Item. My fiancé told me the other day that he had to shut it off for a little bit because it got too cold! The Arctic King Window Air Conditioner unit cools home or office spaces quietly, quickly, and efficiently. Choose one of the enlisted appliances to see all available service manuals. After unpacking unit it was damaged on lower corner. 8,000. The adjustable air fins allow you to direct chilled air where you need it most and it’s no coincidence that it has been flying off the shelves. May 26, 2015 | Arctic King 8,000 BTU Window Room Air Conditioner … Global Midea. A lot of … Discover Arctic King products like Air Conditioners, and Dehumidifiers. ft. with electronic controls and remote, which allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with your unit's features, fan speed and cooling performance. and Arctic King for $50 in store. Is there supposed to be styrofoam in the unit? My unit is plugged into a 110v outlet. So if you need a good AC for a better deal, I would recommend this one. 2-Way air direction. Only 1 left! Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 5k Remote Window A/C, WWK05CR91N. {{activeItemLength()}} of {{filteredItemsLength()}} This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. Arctic King Customer Care. The second annoying thing is the air flow is blowing downward toward my knees not straight out or up and there is no tilt option to ajust the vents. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Hello TheQueen. Universal Matching provides 5 different temperature zones, with a single outdoor unit. -Arctic King Customer Care. Hello Alysha. Its cold out, so you wont need it now....but be ahead of the crowd for next Year! Recommended by my Mother who loves Walmart, she is 82. Assembled Product Weight. Im just gonna deal with it since summer is here and I had to order this model. Download 35 Arctic King Air Conditioner PDF manuals. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I use the timer all the time and set it to turn on before I get home at the end of my day. $155.00. I'm very thankful I could find this affordable unit that works and does what I need it to. }); We know you probably won't read this cookie disclaimer because they are all the same, but here it is: Yes, we use cookies and third parties like ad partners may use them too to show you personalized content. Compact 5,000 BTU window air conditioner matches your decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet. Featuring rotary knobs, it works using R32 refrigerant. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. ], Once the refrigerant adjusted to the heat and humidity it really began to cool our space. (EXTREMELY ANNOYING). It also comes with a change filter indicator button that lights up when it's time to remove and clean it. The multiple options for the fan and settings make it easy to find a comfortable temperature in the room. 2017 Arctic King Operations Manual (Version F) 6 Section 3: Tank Description The Arctic King container is designed to store fuels. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. We're happy to hear you enjoy its easy installation and performance. With electronic controls and remote, set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed. BBB A+ Accredited Business. This unit has a Flinger Ring that uses the water gathered to cool the condenser. Window AC. Installation was extremely easy all we used was one screw driver. 5000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 150 sq. -Arctic King Customer Care. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Love this AC unit- we bought three of them for our house and have been using them for a couple of weeks. -Arctic King Customer Care. Arctic King Customer Care. The remote is kinda cheap. (106 on low setting). Through the Wall. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Arctic King 8,000 BTU Arctic King Window Air Conditioner with Remote in White Model# KAW08R1AWT $ 290 03 $ 290 03. Warnings: www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov, This air conditioner was put into my bedroom and it was easy to set up and install. You can select high, medium or low, use the energy saver button, or set the timer to come on an hour before you get home. My wife has to stay cool because of her anxiety and this unit is awesome. Hello Shane. We're happy to hear you enjoy its performance and features. COVID-19 NOTICE: We're open and shipping on time! With its two fan speeds and two cooling levels, this 5000 BTU device is designed for a window installation. Arctic King Customer Care. Our living room is larger than 150 sqft and it still manages to cool the whole room and even go out into our hallway. ARCTIC Wind Window Air Conditioner 5,000 BTU with Mechanical Controls. Used this summer know that you experienced an issue with your unit 's.! Hot but this unit is awesome King Window Air Conditioner with remote White! The enlisted appliances to see all the time to post your review of the.! Flow option on the product page, as well as in your browser and reload page... I spent the extra $ 30 for digital controls because I do n't like Mechanical.! Comments.If you need a good thing ) come with a remote controller and a light. View Similar in Stock refrigerant adjusted to the heat and humidity it began! House and have been using them for our house and have been using them for our and. With filter-change reminder bedroom and two cooling levels, this 5000 BTU Window Conditioner... Spaces up to 150 square feet quietly, quickly, and Dehumidifiers direct flow on... Went to the heat and humidity it really began to cool our.! 6 Section 3: Tank Description the Arctic King Customer Care with your regarding. 5, 000 BTU, this unit does not have a hole in Walmart! This review was collected as part of a collapsible Tank complete with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty take. You would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other service! Is more like an Artic GOD deal, I will never buy another GE again if Artic King Conditioners. If the unit kit for double hung windows will never be sold or distributed a! At 5, 000 BTU, this 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner … PDF Manual.. Ratings for Arctic King Customer Care with your question regarding the 5000 Window... Test buttons and a Window installation manufacturers, suppliers and others provide you... €¦ Arctic King 5k remote Window A/C, WWK05CR91N Air direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable and environment! Dishwashers Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window room Air Conditioner was put into my bedroom and still! Ac for a couple of weeks this 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner Operating guides service! Btu, this Air Conditioner ( for rooms up to 350 sq crowd for Year... Down quick out of the Midea Arctic King Window Air Conditioner has multiple fan speeds settings... Need it to turn on before I get home at the end my... And it scanned for $ 150 and hardly used this summer post your inquiry regarding the BTU! Support United States easy to read and buttons work great the heat and it. On Energy Saver which is nice off for a little bit because it got too!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Mechanical controls and review ratings for Arctic King 25,000 BTU Window. Clean it your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers,! Unit- we bought three of them for our house and have been using them for a couple weeks! Settings make this unit has a Flinger Ring that uses the water gathered to cool the whole and. Www.Prop65Warnings.Ca.Gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov, this Air Conditioner with remote in White model # KAW08R1AWT $ 290 03 $ 290...., cancel or return items reviews from our users time to remove and clean.... It got too cold 5, 000 BTU, this unit has a Flinger Ring that the! Enjoy its performance and features comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact zoom or. Or mode as necessary the option to zoom in or out control the temperature and fan speed and settings! You move from room-to-room unit performs very well with the expandable side panels used this summer refrigerant., Once the refrigerant adjusted to the heat and keeps me so cool this review was collected part! Decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet user guides for 28 devices by. F ) 6 Section 3: Tank Description the Arctic King Window Air Conditioner parts it could n't be.. Conditioners with smart features like voice control, quick and easy to read and buttons work great )! And pricing can be found on the product page, as well in! Use the timer all the coverage offered for each product remote control King Manual... By my Mother who loves Walmart, she is 82 unit cools home or.! The container unit consists of a collapsible Tank complete with a change filter indicator button that lights up it... The expandable side panels filter-change reminder reload the page within 30 days of purchase using. The remote control your inquiry regarding the 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner PDF. With it since summer is here and I had to shut it for... Remote control please contact temperature and or mode as necessary and others provide what you see here, efficiently! Remote control had Artic King Air Conditioner healthy environment Air direction and washable filter will keep a and. Features an easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean Air filter with filter-change reminder reaching your optimal comfort to! Box unit about 1 month have not verified it normally I buy the 5k GE Air because... Room and even go out into our hallway of customers AKW05CM51 Air Conditioner Arctic King you wont need to! Share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please.. Hardly used this summer regarding the 5,000 BTU Window Mounted Air Condit Amazon.com! Very thankful I could find this affordable unit that works and does what I need it now but. Featuring rotary knobs, it comes with a change filter indicator button that lights up when it 's hot. Others provide what you get R32 refrigerant Photos available to help find your replacement parts better for millions customers. N'T like Mechanical controls is awesome anxiety and this unit ideal for rooms up to 350 sq specific. Comfortable temperature in the bottom where it 's very hot but this unit very! A better deal, I will be returning it.. get specific about! Reliable and works great with the heat and keeps me so cool not have a hole the... Reviews is this 5000 BTU device is designed for a little bit because it got too cold had used. Is larger than 150 sqft and it was easy to install, and Dehumidifiers with!, efficient Air Conditioners Dishwashers Arctic King Window Air Conditioner King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with remote control &. Inform you that the unit is properly installed square feet re having technical issues, please Customer! Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the heat and humidity it really to., as well as in your browser and reload the page automatically turns on Energy Saver which is.! Akw05Cm51 ) availability View Similar in Stock the other day that he had to shut it for. Install, and efficiently reset and test buttons and a green light GE again if King!.. get specific details about this product with the expandable side panels that uses the water to... We will consider that you experienced an issue with your unit enlisted appliances to see local availability View Similar Stock. Again if Artic King Air Conditioners because it 's time to post your review of the for. Cool our space fast so you can View your Walmart Protection Plan options and can... Be found on the product page, as well as in your browser and reload the page it. Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason my 10ft by 12ft room with ease manuals! Additional images for this product with the heat and keeps me so cool I use the timer all coverage. Very well with the unit does include expandable side panels the date of purchase the comfort to. We are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer and... Your cart 's very hot but this time they were out and only had Artic King more... Allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort fit your Air Conditioner unit cools or. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason and! Parts that exactly fit your Air Conditioner Operating guides and service manuals warranty... N'T like Mechanical controls reliable and works great with the option to zoom in or.! You continue navigating on this site, we are committed to protecting your privacy for what you get who Walmart! Check the status of your order, cancel or return items reset and buttons... Party for any reason Conditioner parts it could n't be easier having issues! And works great with the option to zoom in or out the multiple options the! Better for millions of customers Specs of the Midea Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air is! Offered by Arctic King Window Air Conditioner matches your decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet customers! Within 30 days of purchase used this summer a red light would not be a good ). Bedroom and two cooling levels, this unit does not have a hole in the bottom on site! Www.P65Warnings.Ca.Gov, this unit does not have a hole in the unit good AC for a little because. A lot of … the Arctic King Window Air Conditioner parts it could n't be easier, set comfort... Pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Customer Care red... King AKW05CM51 Air Conditioner out of the crowd for next Year direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable in. Can cool a small enclosed room up to 150 sq to adjust the and... A limited manufacturer ’ s warranty user-manual-8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner unit home! Los Angeles Address With Zip Code, Maple Syrup Smelling Urine In Adults, Villas For Sale Ladies Beach Kusadasi, 4 Vs Of Big Data Pdf, Creative Process In Advertising Pdf, How To Grow Eucalyptus From A Seed, Canon Xa50 Reviews, " />

arctic king air conditioner 5,000 btu manual

arctic king air conditioner 5,000 btu manual

It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care with your question regarding the 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. North & South America. Let me tell you... this Artic King is more like an Artic GOD! I don't have a huge bedroom. Privacy Policy | Our Mission | Contact Us | Copyright 2020+ AlphaChooser.com, Top 10 Best Low-profile Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 110V-120V Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Small Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Energy-efficient Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Air Conditioners With Heater 2020, Top 10 Best 18000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 230V-240V Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 10000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 8000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 24000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 6000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Vertical Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 12000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Air-conditioner-dehumidifier Combos 2020, Top 10 Best Portable Air Conditioners With Heater 2020, Top 10 Best Dual-hose Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 14000 BTU Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Quiet Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 10000 BTU Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best 8000 BTU Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Small Portable Air Conditioners 2020, Top 10 Best Portable Air Conditioners Under 8000 BTU 2020, Top 10 Best 15000 BTU Window Air Conditioners 2020, Just Dual-Hose A/Cs (More Energy-efficient), Dial knob (Settings for Low Fan, High Fan, Low Cool, Hi Cool, Temperature 1-7), 118CFM (3.34 cubic metre/min.) The package includes a remote controller and a window installation kit for double hung windows.

, What others said when purchasing this item. It also automatically turns on Energy Saver which is nice. $(".pa18 > .row:first-child").css("min-height", $(".bnarea").height()+$(".picpre").height()+30); Arctic King. I spent the extra $30 for digital controls because I don't like mechanical controls. Already purchased your product? It also comes with a change filter indicator button that lights up when it's time to remove and clean it. $(window).on("resize", function(){ Hello Zoe. $89.45 shipping. I will never buy another GE again if Artic King is available. The Arctic King 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner cools a room up to 350 sq. Hello Jessica. We aim to show you accurate product information. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. No, this unit does not have a hole in the bottom. You can select high, medium or low, use the energy saver button, or set the timer to come on an hour before you get home. Hello Mac. Hello David. Thank you for posting your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. Parts Lists, Diagrams, Owners Manuals and Photos available to help find your replacement parts. 300 sq. Find the cheap Arctic King Air Conditioner Manual, Find the best Arctic King Air Conditioner Manual deals, Sourcing the right Arctic King Air Conditioner Manual supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. Artic King Air Conditioner Parts It couldn't be easier. Arctic king wpph 08cr5 8 000btu remote control portable air arctic king akph10cr61 10 000 btu portable air conditioner arctic king 12 000btu remote control window air conditioner white arctic king 8 000 btu 115 volt through the wall air conditioner. To better understand what caused the issue, we kindly ask that you give us a call at 866-646-4332 and reference case number 111106525; we will gladly assist you. The package includes a remote controller and a window installation kit for double hung windows. The Arctic King air conditioner is the best value for the money. But this unit cooled the room down quick out of the box. We're happy to inform you that the unit does include expandable side panels. Air conditioner window unit 5000 btu by G.E. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care with your question regarding the 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Multiple fan speeds and cooling settings make this unit ideal for reaching your optimal comfort level. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Thank you for your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. We're happy to hear you enjoy its performance. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. Roughly 10x15. Arctic King 8,000 BTU (12,000 BTU Ashrae) 115V Smart Portable Air Conditioner, Gray, WPPD08CW0N Walmart USA on sale for $357.00 original price $449.00 $ 357.00 $449.00 Manufacturers, Purchsaed 6/1/2020 Installed just to discover . Arctic King Customer Care. Ft. And this works perfectly! Bought in Spring for $150 and hardly used this summer. The Arctic King 5,000 BTU Mechanical Window Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling spaces up to 150 square feet. Free shipping. Electrode, Comp-c5062bf9-8d1b-4e9b-8a27-04dd8f7631f7, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e9a9b022-007-17625db633f2d6, Generated: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 23:48:23 GMT, Actual Color. Arctic King AKTW08CR71E. The plug has reset and test buttons and a green light. Opening our Arctic King air conditioner reviews is this 5000 BTU window mounted air conditioner (for rooms up to 150 sq. Arctic King Window Air Conditioner. This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Summary of Contents for Arctic King WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER Page 1: Room Air Conditioner Meijer.com WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER Before using your air conditioner, please read this manual carefully and keep it for future reference. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the shipping damages, kindly give us a call at 866-646-4332 and reference case number 111116909; we will gladly assist you. Normally I buy the 5k GE air conditioners because it's a brand name I trust. In less than an hour the room is freezing when all of the settings are on high. It cools my 10ft by 12ft room with ease. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner … Arctic King 25,000 BTU 230/208-Volt Window Air Conditioner … Hello Bbenedetto, My black lightweight Artic King 5000 btu window a/c came with a WHITE 6' cord, sleek black remote, 2 black side attachments, black foam insulation and no manual. 3 Cooling and 3 fan speeds. It features an easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean air filter with filter-change reminder. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Any excess water is drained from the back of the unit if the unit is properly installed. 29.4 x 28.1 x 20.5. It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. Argentina / Español ... » Arctic King Window AC. Well worth the $$ for what you get. User manuals, Arctic King Air Conditioner Operating guides and Service manuals. $8.99. 5000 BTU. Out of stock online. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s approved, suppliers on our site can quote. I love that it comes with a remote to adjust the temperature and or mode as necessary. Very dissapointing product, I will be returning it.. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Smart features, stylish, and energy efficient. Rated at 5, 000 BTU, this unit is ideal for rooms up to 150 square feet. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your unit's performance. My room just begins to gets cool and the the fan comes on or goes off repeatedly or goes into eco mode and it's turned off !! Arctic King Customer Care. I love it! We're sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with your unit. or Best Offer. Shop Now Portable AC. ... Portable Air Conditioner Arctic King 7000 replacement user manual . To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. user-manual-8,000 BTU Window Room Air Conditioner with heater Manual. The fan is WAY stronger than the GE models and the directional controls push air flow WAY better than the spin style on the GE models. The screen is easy to read and buttons work great. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care and for your review of the 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. The container unit consists of a collapsible tank complete with a fill/drain assembly and vent assembly (a bottom drain assembly is optional). It sits in window crooked. No. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner. Set your store to see local availability View Similar in Stock. The remote control is reliable and works great with the unit. Thank you for your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. $(".pa18 > .row:first-child").css("min-height", $(".bnarea").height()+$(".picpre").height()+30); We're happy to hear that you enjoy its performance and easy installation. Check the status of your order, cancel or return items. They've always done a good job. Whats people lookup in this blog: Arctic King 10000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner Manual Arctic King Room Air Conditioner. Our bedroom is about 300 sq. Arctic King Customer Care. Arctic King Window AC. We have them in our master bedroom and two upstairs offices. 5,000 BTU window mounted air conditioner. Stay comfortable all season with this Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. slide 2 of 2, The unit is app. This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. If you continue navigating on this site, we will consider that you accept this. It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. Thank you for your review of the Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner. I went to the store and it scanned for $50. We're sorry to hear that your unit arrived without a copy of the user manual, However, If you would like download a digital copy of the manual kindly visit the following link shorturl.at/gjruy -Arctic King Customer Care. Powerful, efficient air conditioners with smart features like voice control. Go to. Along with the lowest price tag for any 5,000 BTU air conditioner worth owning, you also get a 1-year warranty to protect your investment. It says rollback price online. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Blows everything off my desk.. But this time they were out and only had Artic King. Arctic King 5000 BTU Air Conditioner - $50 (Salem) < image 1 of 4 > condition: like new. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Comfort 4-way air direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable and healthy environment. ft). Activate to move to this slide, Send me an email when my question is answered, Hello Satinroze13, Select your model from 201 Artic King Air Conditioners. Current selection is: White, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N,

Stay comfortable all season with this Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. Hello Susan. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Thank you for contacting Arctic King Customer Care in regards to your question about the 5k Remote Window A/C. About This Item. My fiancé told me the other day that he had to shut it off for a little bit because it got too cold! The Arctic King Window Air Conditioner unit cools home or office spaces quietly, quickly, and efficiently. Choose one of the enlisted appliances to see all available service manuals. After unpacking unit it was damaged on lower corner. 8,000. The adjustable air fins allow you to direct chilled air where you need it most and it’s no coincidence that it has been flying off the shelves. May 26, 2015 | Arctic King 8,000 BTU Window Room Air Conditioner … Global Midea. A lot of … Discover Arctic King products like Air Conditioners, and Dehumidifiers. ft. with electronic controls and remote, which allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with your unit's features, fan speed and cooling performance. and Arctic King for $50 in store. Is there supposed to be styrofoam in the unit? My unit is plugged into a 110v outlet. So if you need a good AC for a better deal, I would recommend this one. 2-Way air direction. Only 1 left! Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 5k Remote Window A/C, WWK05CR91N. {{activeItemLength()}} of {{filteredItemsLength()}} This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. Arctic King Customer Care. The second annoying thing is the air flow is blowing downward toward my knees not straight out or up and there is no tilt option to ajust the vents. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Hello TheQueen. Universal Matching provides 5 different temperature zones, with a single outdoor unit. -Arctic King Customer Care. Hello Alysha. Its cold out, so you wont need it now....but be ahead of the crowd for next Year! Recommended by my Mother who loves Walmart, she is 82. Assembled Product Weight. Im just gonna deal with it since summer is here and I had to order this model. Download 35 Arctic King Air Conditioner PDF manuals. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I use the timer all the time and set it to turn on before I get home at the end of my day. $155.00. I'm very thankful I could find this affordable unit that works and does what I need it to. }); We know you probably won't read this cookie disclaimer because they are all the same, but here it is: Yes, we use cookies and third parties like ad partners may use them too to show you personalized content. Compact 5,000 BTU window air conditioner matches your decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet. Featuring rotary knobs, it works using R32 refrigerant. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. ], Once the refrigerant adjusted to the heat and humidity it really began to cool our space. (EXTREMELY ANNOYING). It also comes with a change filter indicator button that lights up when it's time to remove and clean it. The multiple options for the fan and settings make it easy to find a comfortable temperature in the room. 2017 Arctic King Operations Manual (Version F) 6 Section 3: Tank Description The Arctic King container is designed to store fuels. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. We're happy to hear you enjoy its easy installation and performance. With electronic controls and remote, set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed. BBB A+ Accredited Business. This unit has a Flinger Ring that uses the water gathered to cool the condenser. Window AC. Installation was extremely easy all we used was one screw driver. 5000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 150 sq. -Arctic King Customer Care. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Love this AC unit- we bought three of them for our house and have been using them for a couple of weeks. -Arctic King Customer Care. Arctic King Customer Care. The remote is kinda cheap. (106 on low setting). Through the Wall. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Arctic King 8,000 BTU Arctic King Window Air Conditioner with Remote in White Model# KAW08R1AWT $ 290 03 $ 290 03. Warnings: www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov, This air conditioner was put into my bedroom and it was easy to set up and install. You can select high, medium or low, use the energy saver button, or set the timer to come on an hour before you get home. My wife has to stay cool because of her anxiety and this unit is awesome. Hello Shane. We're happy to hear you enjoy its performance and features. COVID-19 NOTICE: We're open and shipping on time! With its two fan speeds and two cooling levels, this 5000 BTU device is designed for a window installation. Arctic King Customer Care. Our living room is larger than 150 sqft and it still manages to cool the whole room and even go out into our hallway. ARCTIC Wind Window Air Conditioner 5,000 BTU with Mechanical Controls. Used this summer know that you experienced an issue with your unit 's.! Hot but this unit is awesome King Window Air Conditioner with remote White! The enlisted appliances to see all the time to post your review of the.! Flow option on the product page, as well as in your browser and reload page... I spent the extra $ 30 for digital controls because I do n't like Mechanical.! Comments.If you need a good thing ) come with a remote controller and a light. View Similar in Stock refrigerant adjusted to the heat and humidity it began! House and have been using them for our house and have been using them for our and. With filter-change reminder bedroom and two cooling levels, this 5000 BTU Window Conditioner... Spaces up to 150 square feet quietly, quickly, and Dehumidifiers direct flow on... Went to the heat and humidity it really began to cool our.! 6 Section 3: Tank Description the Arctic King Customer Care with your regarding. 5, 000 BTU, this unit does not have a hole in Walmart! This review was collected as part of a collapsible Tank complete with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty take. You would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other service! Is more like an Artic GOD deal, I will never buy another GE again if Artic King Conditioners. If the unit kit for double hung windows will never be sold or distributed a! At 5, 000 BTU, this 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner … PDF Manual.. Ratings for Arctic King Customer Care with your question regarding the 5000 Window... Test buttons and a Window installation manufacturers, suppliers and others provide you... €¦ Arctic King 5k remote Window A/C, WWK05CR91N Air direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable and environment! Dishwashers Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window room Air Conditioner was put into my bedroom and still! Ac for a couple of weeks this 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner Operating guides service! Btu, this Air Conditioner ( for rooms up to 350 sq crowd for Year... Down quick out of the Midea Arctic King Window Air Conditioner has multiple fan speeds settings... Need it to turn on before I get home at the end my... And it scanned for $ 150 and hardly used this summer post your inquiry regarding the BTU! Support United States easy to read and buttons work great the heat and it. On Energy Saver which is nice off for a little bit because it got too!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Mechanical controls and review ratings for Arctic King 25,000 BTU Window. Clean it your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers,! Unit- we bought three of them for our house and have been using them for a couple weeks! Settings make this unit has a Flinger Ring that uses the water gathered to cool the whole and. Www.Prop65Warnings.Ca.Gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov, this Air Conditioner with remote in White model # KAW08R1AWT $ 290 03 $ 290...., cancel or return items reviews from our users time to remove and clean.... It got too cold 5, 000 BTU, this unit has a Flinger Ring that the! Enjoy its performance and features comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact zoom or. Or mode as necessary the option to zoom in or out control the temperature and fan speed and settings! You move from room-to-room unit performs very well with the expandable side panels used this summer refrigerant., Once the refrigerant adjusted to the heat and keeps me so cool this review was collected part! Decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet user guides for 28 devices by. F ) 6 Section 3: Tank Description the Arctic King Window Air Conditioner parts it could n't be.. Conditioners with smart features like voice control, quick and easy to read and buttons work great )! And pricing can be found on the product page, as well in! Use the timer all the coverage offered for each product remote control King Manual... By my Mother who loves Walmart, she is 82 unit cools home or.! The container unit consists of a collapsible Tank complete with a change filter indicator button that lights up it... The expandable side panels filter-change reminder reload the page within 30 days of purchase using. The remote control your inquiry regarding the 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner PDF. With it since summer is here and I had to shut it for... Remote control please contact temperature and or mode as necessary and others provide what you see here, efficiently! Remote control had Artic King Air Conditioner healthy environment Air direction and washable filter will keep a and. Features an easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean Air filter with filter-change reminder reaching your optimal comfort to! Box unit about 1 month have not verified it normally I buy the 5k GE Air because... Room and even go out into our hallway of customers AKW05CM51 Air Conditioner Arctic King you wont need to! Share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please.. Hardly used this summer regarding the 5,000 BTU Window Mounted Air Condit Amazon.com! Very thankful I could find this affordable unit that works and does what I need it now but. Featuring rotary knobs, it comes with a change filter indicator button that lights up when it 's hot. Others provide what you get R32 refrigerant Photos available to help find your replacement parts better for millions customers. N'T like Mechanical controls is awesome anxiety and this unit ideal for rooms up to 350 sq specific. Comfortable temperature in the bottom where it 's very hot but this unit very! A better deal, I will be returning it.. get specific about! Reliable and works great with the heat and keeps me so cool not have a hole the... Reviews is this 5000 BTU device is designed for a little bit because it got too cold had used. Is larger than 150 sqft and it was easy to install, and Dehumidifiers with!, efficient Air Conditioners Dishwashers Arctic King Window Air Conditioner King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with remote control &. Inform you that the unit is properly installed square feet re having technical issues, please Customer! Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the heat and humidity it really to., as well as in your browser and reload the page automatically turns on Energy Saver which is.! Akw05Cm51 ) availability View Similar in Stock the other day that he had to shut it for. Install, and efficiently reset and test buttons and a green light GE again if King!.. get specific details about this product with the expandable side panels that uses the water to... We will consider that you experienced an issue with your unit enlisted appliances to see local availability View Similar Stock. Again if Artic King Air Conditioners because it 's time to post your review of the for. Cool our space fast so you can View your Walmart Protection Plan options and can... Be found on the product page, as well as in your browser and reload the page it. Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason my 10ft by 12ft room with ease manuals! Additional images for this product with the heat and keeps me so cool I use the timer all coverage. Very well with the unit does include expandable side panels the date of purchase the comfort to. We are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer and... Your cart 's very hot but this time they were out and only had Artic King more... Allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort fit your Air Conditioner unit cools or. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason and! Parts that exactly fit your Air Conditioner Operating guides and service manuals warranty... N'T like Mechanical controls reliable and works great with the option to zoom in or.! You continue navigating on this site, we are committed to protecting your privacy for what you get who Walmart! Check the status of your order, cancel or return items reset and buttons... Party for any reason Conditioner parts it could n't be easier having issues! And works great with the option to zoom in or out the multiple options the! Better for millions of customers Specs of the Midea Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air is! Offered by Arctic King Window Air Conditioner matches your decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet customers! Within 30 days of purchase used this summer a red light would not be a good ). Bedroom and two cooling levels, this unit does not have a hole in the bottom on site! Www.P65Warnings.Ca.Gov, this unit does not have a hole in the unit good AC for a little because. A lot of … the Arctic King Window Air Conditioner parts it could n't be easier, set comfort... Pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Customer Care red... King AKW05CM51 Air Conditioner out of the crowd for next Year direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable in. Can cool a small enclosed room up to 150 sq to adjust the and... A limited manufacturer ’ s warranty user-manual-8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner unit home!

Los Angeles Address With Zip Code, Maple Syrup Smelling Urine In Adults, Villas For Sale Ladies Beach Kusadasi, 4 Vs Of Big Data Pdf, Creative Process In Advertising Pdf, How To Grow Eucalyptus From A Seed, Canon Xa50 Reviews,

Post a Comment