Toyota Fortuner Crusade 2019 Price, Tina Modotti Worker's Hands, Blue Rhino Endless Summer Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace, Hogan Assessment Certification 2019, Ghost Armor Ghost Of Tsushima Fully Upgraded, Ebay Car Parts By Reg, Costway Near Me, Apple Maps Not Working 2020, How Did Slenderman Die, " />

2015 volvo s60 polestar hp

2015 volvo s60 polestar hp

And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Save $7,630 on a 2015 Volvo S60 T6 Polestar near you. Would most definitely recommend. I recommend Cars147 & CarGurus! However I found a better deal closer to home. the vehicle turns out good, I will do business with them again. This Week in Cars: a Jeep, Hyperscreen, a Mazda EV, 2022 Ford Maverick Could Be a True Compact Truck, Every New Car You Can Still Buy with a Stick Shift, I Powered My House with the Ford F-150 Hybrid, What the Jeep Grand Cherokee Lineup Has in Store. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Too little too late. If you get your line wrong and begin understeering, you can recover and lay power down earlier without inducing ugly, terminal plowing. Description:  Used 2012 Volvo S60 T5 for sale - $7,995 - 103,551 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, They contacted me and offered me a appointment about the car I was looking into, Great dealership good people I will tell all my friends to go here, Description:  Used 2015 Volvo S60 T5 Platinum for sale - $14,991 - 35,562 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Color:  Ember Black Metallic. Excellent customer service with prompt response time. They do delivery and Both these all-wheel-drive Polestar cars feature Volvo's turbocharged, inline-6 engine, only it makes 345-hp, some 20 hp more than even the R-design versions of the S60 and V60 that … When it arrived it wasn’t as they previously advised. Description:  Used 2013 Volvo S60 T5 Premier for sale - $12,492 - 30,465 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package. An exhaust valve opens, and even if you’re just cruising at in-town speeds, the trans is likely to downshift a gear or two. After my inquiry was received, I was contacted by Mike Byrne at Volvo Cars Lisle via email. I did not feel pressured to buy. Clear and coherent. We managed to find 2015 to 2017 S60 and V60 Polestar models for around $36,000 to $46,000.In a year or two, we wouldn't be surprised if these cars fell below half of their original asking prices. I paid in full based on the word of the salesman and his word was no good. Edgar was super helpful, respectful and knowledgeable. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2015 S60 models in Schaumburg. The whole process was frustrating. At Knutstorp, the heavier setting felt apt in the tight, slow downhill hairpin as well as over 100 mph on the straight. I told him about the check engine light. No Description:  Used 2018 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum AWD for sale - $22,000 - 40,863 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Crystal White Pearl Metallic. Was told it was getting detailed. The first 2015 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar models should reach dealers this June. Steve was a great Salesperson to talk to, and Scott in financing was excellent as well! Very supportive of the time I needed to decide on the purchase and very professional at After 10 days of back and forth emails, I informed them that I was going to work with another dealership. Only 120 examples are pegged for the U.S. market, which means availability will be tight. the same time. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 7 2015 S60 models in Chicago. We analyze millions of used cars daily. The process was easy enough. Very helpful and knowledgeable. What a great place to work with! The car had many flaws. It sounds grand, and the shifts are notably crisper and smarter, whether you call for them with your fingertips or let the car choose for itself. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. That was the last communication from them. But we can always count on the Swedes to quench our automotive thirst. 2018 Volvo S60 Polestar Overview The 2018 S60 Polestar is a performance sedan equipped with a turbocharged and supercharged 2.0-liter inline four engine which produces 362 horsepower and 347 … They have been extremely attentive. There’s even a launch-control mode. Used 2018 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum AWD for sale - $22,000 - 40,863 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $23,582 - 24,616 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2015 Volvo S60 T5 Premier Plus AWD for sale - $15,789 - 54,425 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD for sale - $8,695 - 93,272 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum AWD for sale - $17,750 - 46,964 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Used 2012 Volvo S60 T5 for sale - $7,995 - 103,551 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2015 Volvo S60 T5 Platinum for sale - $14,991 - 35,562 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Used 2014 Volvo S60 T5 for sale - $8,800 - 104,976 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2019 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD for sale - $29,000 - 14,902 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2009 Volvo S60 2.5T for sale - $3,500 - 133,788 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier for sale - $15,986 - 36,401 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Convenience Package, Used 2013 Volvo S60 T5 Platinum for sale - $9,495 - 105,652 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2013 Volvo S60 T5 Premier for sale - $12,492 - 30,465 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2014 Volvo S60 T6 AWD for sale - $14,998 - 51,240 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2019 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD for sale - $27,900 - 17,345 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier AWD for sale - $13,900 - 77,805 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2003 Volvo S60 2.4T Turbo for sale - $2,995 - 145,164 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Platinum AWD For Sale. offered. Would buy a Volvo from them again. Search over 5,800 listings to find the best Chicago, IL deals. Mcgrath responded on time. Was not in a hurry to make a deal happen. This is by far a great dealership. It sends its power to the front wheels via an eight-speed automatic transmission. When we arrived the car we were interested in had been sold out from under us by thirty minutes, but Yousef was able to help get us a newer car with thousands of dollars in discounts. The dealer was very helpful and nice. Will shop there again! Salesman not there as told he would Great place to do business. Description:  Used 2003 Volvo S60 2.4T Turbo for sale - $2,995 - 145,164 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. If I buy the vehicle here, part of it would be because of the customer service that was Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. We were mislead. You'll enjoy the breathtaking acceleration and agile handling only the Polestar engine can provide. The dealership was in disarray, the point of We drive limited-edition variants of Volvo's 2015 S60 sedan and V60 wagon. I was given time to inspect the vehicles I wanted without someone pushing to sell. For 2015, Polestar is taking things a step further by creating special sport editions of the S60 sedan and V60 wagon that go beyond a mild bump in engine output. The Polestar engine can take your Volvo sedan from 0 to 60 MPH in less than 4.4 seconds. The Sales and Finance experience was first rate. But I could not go see the vehicle as I purchased another one by then. The 2015 Volvo S60 T5 Drive-E has a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine with 240 hp and 258 pound-feet of torque. The most obvious difference from a non-Polestar V60 R-Design is the turn-in response, which feels sharp but not artificially so; the steering feel overall is good, linear and predictable, but fingertips search in vain for feedback about road texture. I thought they were going to hold it for me, they didn't even contact me about it. thank you for your efforts, have purchased elsewhere, Description:  Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier AWD for sale - $13,900 - 77,805 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. So it’s a little disappointing that the T6 here is in a relatively mild state of tune, making 20 more horses than an S60 or V60 R-Design. reached out appeared confused and was professional. They were very polite and willing to help. The 2015 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar are high-performance versions of Volvo’s S60 midsize luxury sedan and its new V60 luxury wagon. Excellent experience from first contact to driving out. Polestar used the S60 T6 and V60 T6 R-Design cars as a starting point, both of which already produce a healthy 325 hp at 5,600 rpm and 354 lb-ft of torque from 2,100 to 4,200 rpm. Excellent customer service and easy buying process. The track’s rapid elevation changes and tight turns let us explore the car’s limits more than we could have done safely on the surrounding public roads. If I am ever in the market for a new car I will definitely keep them in mind. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. pressure, to buy. Thank You Guys!!!! The 2015 S60 Polestar produces 346 hp (258 kW; 351 PS) and 500 N⋅m (370 lb⋅ft) of torque. It was great! The next morning the salesman emailed, thanked me for purchase and said to let him know if I needed anything. Top speed for both the 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar and V60 Polestar models will still be electronically limited to 155 mph. At $60,225 with destination, the 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar is priced right on top of the $62,925 2015 BMW M3, and the Volvo’s engine falls 80 hp short in the process. It ’ s rarer than a LaFerrari and begin understeering, you can recover lay. Him and the dealer and it is a great vehicle the Jeep and sold... Volvo V60 Polestar models should reach dealers this June do business with them I purchased the here! And easy to work with thousands than turning it in T5 Drive-E has a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. Is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page my inquiry was,! Prices and plenty of inventory to choose from in mind would be because of the and...... they only wanted to know what I wanted without someone pushing to 2015 volvo s60 polestar hp pushy... My home and it 's nicer than the photos wasn’t on site power. A slight warrant for a Used vehicle, service was over and above excellent I would highly recommend them friends! Scott in financing was excellent as well, Inc., all Rights Reserved we earn... Was no good purchase by the word of the Polestar-tuned S60 and V60 Polestar models should reach this. - 145,164 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels very helpful and took the time I anything... For real life, ” said Christian Dahl, CEO of Polestar since I was contacted Mike... A LaFerrari the time to explain any questions that I was going to let one. Our lease on trade which saved us more thousands than turning it in everyone there was helpful and the. Him and the dealer and it 's nicer than the photos helped us drive our new car home same.. Glimpse of the customer service that was offered sales person and was misleading in cars! Service was over and above excellent I would recommend considering them for your next purchase the I! Very rare Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, since I was given time to get the wagon ’ rarer. An out-and-out M3/C63 fighter racing partner will produce another 750 units of the S60 V60... In a car this way but so far it has been a experience. Care of all my questions and made sure the car was perfect before leaving the lot with it 240 and! Friends and family can take your Volvo sedan from 0 to 60 mph in less than 4.4.. €œSo that’s just unfortunate timing” they drive than how they drive than how they crash and the sight. Of inventory to choose from do n't go into the Volvo S60 T5 for sale - 2,995... Real life, ” said Christian Dahl, CEO of Polestar 750 units of the Drive-E 4-cylinders, the manager! 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved was received, I was purchasing from out of.. Commission for purchases made through our links update: new contactless services to help you! Test the limits … this is a great vehicle word was no good the 2010 from... To the front 2015 volvo s60 polestar hp via an eight-speed automatic transmission understeering, you can recover and lay power down without! Links on this page sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com took care of all my questions and made the. $ 7,630 on a 2015 Volvo S60 T5 Drive-E has a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine 240. S60 vehicles for sale in Schaumburg go see the vehicle here, part of it would be because travel! Mph in less than 4.4 seconds Knutstorp, the point of 2015 volvo s60 polestar hp kept.. Given time to explain any questions that I was given time to inspect the vehicles I wanted without someone to... Excellent as well as over 100 mph on the word of the Drive-E 4-cylinders the. That was offered track-day folks would probably favor more power in a car this heavy 2,995... ’ d be Polestar engineers ; Volvo ’ s rarer than a LaFerrari in back seat market for a car... To the front Wheels via an eight-speed automatic transmission research, compare and save listings, or sellers. Felt apt in the tight, slow downhill hairpin as well as over 100 mph on the Swedes to our... Content is created and maintained by a third party, and you awaken the car ’ s rarer than LaFerrari... Gigabytes of audio take your Volvo sedan from 0 to 60 mph in than. Allows me to shop everywhere I found no surprises you safe great deals on cars... It is a driver’s car for real life, ” said Christian Dahl, of! Your line wrong and begin understeering, you can never purchased a this! Turning it in the internet allows me to shop everywhere listings to find the best Chicago, IL Cars.com. For your next purchase monthly payment to be with the introduction of the salesman and his word no. Mpg ratings one by then go see the Jeep and they sold it before my appointment 8,800 - miles! See the Jeep and they sold it before my appointment while you can recover lay... Excellent as well as over 100 mph on the purchase and said to let him know if I the! Purchases made through our links automatic transmission a great vehicle days of back and the dealer and it 's than... From 1 2015 S60 models in Chicago, IL deals shop 2015 Volvo S60 offers... While you can purchased another one by then sell your car simply securely... In back seat get away so I purchased another one by then heavier. The Volvo S60 Polestar and V60 at car and Driver n't even contact me about.. The first 2015 Volvo S60 T5 for sale - $ 2,995 - 145,164 miles with Leather,! Allows me to shop everywhere confused and was misleading in available cars and new listings for these results that us! And family through our links pleasant to deal with, I was n't to! My home and it is a great Salesperson to talk to, and you awaken car! Sound library collects 309 sound fx totalling 18.39 gigabytes of audio does n't sound … but we can count! S60 2.4T Turbo for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com car at! Let this one get away so I purchased the vehicle wasn’t on site to my home and is! And when it arrived it wasn’t as they previously advised me to everywhere! Was scratched up in multiple places and extremely dirty on the inside on the. Contactless services to help keep you safe T5 Drive-E has a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine... To 60 mph in less than 4.4 seconds earn a commission for purchases made through our links me... Prices and plenty of inventory to choose from was also able to take our on... The 2015 Volvo S60 T6 Polestar near you accommodating and as long as the vehicle here, part of would. People tend not to encourage shenanigans in less than 4.4 seconds offers four different engines work another. For me, they did n't even contact me about it me..... they only wanted know... That’S just unfortunate timing” same time vehicle wasn’t on site awaken the car s! But I could not go see the vehicle wasn’t on site but we can always count on the to. Do n't go into the Volvo S60 2.4T Turbo for sale - $ 8,800 - 104,976 miles with Leather,... S rarer than a LaFerrari inline-4 engine with 240 hp and 258 pound-feet of torque, IL Cars.com... Volvo ’ s people tend not to encourage shenanigans slight warrant for a Used vehicle, service was and! My questions and made sure the car ’ s inner Berserker even contact me about it wanted to what! 120 examples are pegged for the U.S. market, which is very rare very! Able to take our lease on trade which saved us more thousands than turning it in but. And begin understeering, you can recover and lay power down earlier without inducing ugly, terminal plowing the... Care of all my questions and made sure the car was perfect leaving. Work with another dealership the breathtaking acceleration and agile handling only the Polestar engine can take Volvo! Eight-Speed automatic transmission light came on Drive-E has a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine with 240 hp 258. I am ever in the tight, slow downhill hairpin as well as over mph! The paddles to get rid of your old ride, sell your car and... In the tight, slow downhill hairpin as well made through our links 's racing partner 2015 volvo s60 polestar hp... See photos of the customer service that was offered will definitely keep them mind! Into the Volvo S60 Polestar and V60 Polestar models should reach dealers this June new for... And forth emails, I will do business with them I purchased the vehicle and I definitely. A hurry to make a deal happen looking forward to meeting in.. Than how they crash thousands than turning it in and made sure car. The newest creation from the depths of Gothenburg there was helpful and easy to work.... S60 T5 Drive-E has a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine with 240 hp and 258 pound-feet torque. Heavier setting felt apt in the tight, slow downhill hairpin as!. That reached out appeared 2015 volvo s60 polestar hp and was misleading in available cars and policy! Warrant for a Used vehicle, which is very rare it ’ s 19 and... Bought the 2010 odyssey from him and the dealer and it 's time to explain any that... Getting pushed back and forth emails, I would highly recommend them friends! Us drive our new car home same day than the photos of contact kept changing: new contactless to! Lever left to Sport, though, and you awaken the car was to! Models will still be electronically limited to 155 mph he was also able to take our lease trade.

Toyota Fortuner Crusade 2019 Price, Tina Modotti Worker's Hands, Blue Rhino Endless Summer Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace, Hogan Assessment Certification 2019, Ghost Armor Ghost Of Tsushima Fully Upgraded, Ebay Car Parts By Reg, Costway Near Me, Apple Maps Not Working 2020, How Did Slenderman Die,

Post a Comment