Do you have a passion for music and would love to make a career out of it? It doesn’t matter if you want to be an artist, producer, A&R, or creative director there are numerous ways to turn your love of music into a long and successful career.
Start your career off right and join the music industry as a creative force.
Here is an overview of what you will learn:
- How to administer a successful promotional run
- How to contact artist for collaborations and the art of collabs
- How to properly work with a booking agent
- Getting your music on streaming platforms
- Copyrighting your music
- How to create a spilt song list
- What the difference between management and label deals
- Getting listed on official playlists
- Music publishing
- How to obtain proper cover art
- Mixing tips to save you on studio time
- Applying 2018 social media trends to your creative vision
- How other independent artists applied these techniques via case studies
Is This Course for Me?
The Independent & Upcoming Artist course is designed to provide a clear, comprehensive process – complete with in-depth lessons delivered by email and worksheets to help you get everything in order for you to build a professional, personable, and profitable career in the music industry no matter if you want to be an A&R or a rapper. There are many job opportunities in the business and this course will provide something for each of those ventures.
Sign up for this course if you are:
- Know you want to have a career in the music business and are ready to take the next steps
- Have no problem creating the art, but have difficulties properly marketing your art
- Want to learn to create income based off your different talents, rather that be making beats or creating album art
- Want to master the business side of the music industry and use your skills to help others
What do I get when I purchase this course?
- a complete course delivered by email via different lessons
- access to the Live Civil Academy group where you will receive feedback
- business and social media tips weekly via the newsletter
- early-bird access for future courses and events
- discounted ad space on KarenCivil.com
What do you think is the best way for me to succeed in this course?
This course is completely self-paced and a lot of information is provided. It is suggested that you take your time to review all the information provided.
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or concerns contact us at : LiveCivilCourse@gmail.com