In 2017 you can be whoever you want to be by utilizing your social media platform the right way. It’s been a major key to success for our founder Karen Civil and the Live Civil brand.
We live in the day and age of personal brands, social influencers, Instagram models, and viral videos. Time and time again we have seen individuals make a name for themselves in this social media space, whether it’s good or bad. The internet has the capability of giving you true freedom, whether it’s financial or vocal.
Social media gives us a relevant space to be heard. If you are looking to start a business, build a brand, or are looking to share your opinions and thoughts to the world but don’t know where to start, we’ve got you covered. All you need is right in the palm of your hands, that cellular device. Social media has made marketing more accessible, and as easy and simple as it may seem there is still some logic and strategy behind it all.
Knowing your social media platforms and how to strategically execute them is important and here is why:
- Recognizability – The more that they see you the more relevant you are. Your social media platforms are avenues to help you and your content be seen by more people which will result in more customers and ultimately more revenue. People are easier to trust you and your brand once they are familiar with you, posting frequently and consistently on social media will help you and your brand become more recognizable.
- Opportunities – Sliding into someone’s DM’s can result in more than just a date or weak text conversation. A large percentage of business relationships and opportunities are formed via social media. People are watching you even if you don’t think they are, always put your best out and never hesitate to slide into someone’s DM’s to create a connection or opportunity.
- Reach – Your social media platform reaches the entire world, the world consists of about 7 billion people. Now we know all of them are not lurking on your page but think about how many people that your content has the capability of reaching. Learning how to properly execute your social media can take your brand to the next level and will give you the chance to have fans and customers all over the world.
- Influence – Your social media platform gives you a voice to express your thoughts and opinions. Social media has the largest influence on our youth today and we have the power to change the trajectory of our social society if we push out positive content. Social media has created a platform for groups like #BlackLivesMatter and has opened our eyes to the injustices that are happening in our country. This platform is a powerful tool and should not be taken for granted. We all have the power to influence and change minds through social media.
- Freedom – Becoming financially free has never been easier. Social media is the million dollar television ad that none of us knew we needed. With the right product, voice, and brand you can become financially free and your own boss.