If living a healthier lifestyle is one of your top priorities, that’s great — because we have the perfect opportunity for you, as the new year approaches. You may ask yourself. Why is being fit so important? There are many reasons why, however, here is all the perks of joining this twenty one day challenge, courtesy of Her Body Guide.
Being physically active reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and several other bodily diseases. With a good nutrition and regular workout schedule, you’re bound to reach and maintain a healthy weight that you not only love, but you’re comfortable showing off!
This 21 day guide is exactly what you’ll need to get your healthy lifestyle up and running. This is not meant as a weight loss challenge — if you happen to shed pounds in the process, wonderful! However, the purpose is to train your mind and body so you can be a healthier and more vibrant you!
By signing up, you will receive access to …
- welcome newsletter explaining everything that is going on
- personalized grocery list
- access to “easy to prepare” meal plans (breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner)
- easy to follow at home workouts
- videos to workouts that may not make seem so easy to put in words
- access to a a community/ fitness group with like minded individuals
- first dibs on Her Body Guide team workout sessions
- 1 on 1 workout session with a personal trainer
- celebratory dinner for those individuals that complete the program
The best part about all of that is that it’s free.
Interested in signing up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “21 Day Challenge” by January 3rd. The challenge will begin January 8th.