OXY Acne Medication Cleansing Pads
Whether you’re trying to remove dirt or oil, these cleansing pads are ideally what you need. Not only are they tested by dermatologist, but they prevent breakouts, unclog pores, and keep the skin looking healthy as ever.
You don’t have to trust me, try it for yourself.
Important Information For You to Know
- Active ingredient — Salicylic Acid 2%
- Easy to use (no stinging effect)
- Use product during the day and night for effective results.
- Perfect for a quick clean.
How To Apply
- Start with a damp or dry face.
- Open the container and cleanse in all your necessary areas (avoiding your eyes, mouth, and inside your nose)
- You can either rinse or leave it.
- Apply moisturizer.
If you didn’t already know, Witch Hazel is a manufactured from a plant called “Hammamelis Virginiana” (Took you a minute to say that huh?).
Here are some of the reasons it may be effective for the skin.
The toning effect tightens pores. You might wonder: But will this dry my skin? Not one bit. The active ingredients within this product actually keeps moisture in to prevent water loss. Water loss is usually what leads to dry skin.
How to Apply
- Wash your face with your usual face cleanser.
- Pat your face till it’s damp or completely dry
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with the witch hazel toner.
- Pat your skin.
- Apply your regular moisturizer.
St. Ives Fresh Skin
There’s nothing like having a smooth baby butt skin after exfoliating. This product is made with all na-tu-RAL apricot fruit extracts and natural walnut shell power, which is perfect for naturally glowing skin.
Important Information to Know
- Dermatologist tested
- Paragon free
- Hypoallergenic (which means it’s unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
How to Apply
- Start with wet or damp skin.
- Squeeze a small sized amount into your fingertips and massage into your face.
- Gently massage into a circular motion (avoiding, eyes, mouth, and inside nose)
- Pat dry, apply moisturizer.